Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

29.07.2019 02:41
ores and that late pick for the Blue Zitat · Antworten

El Paso, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. 15 Arizona State held on to take out Duke, 36-31, in the Sun Bowl. Richard racked up just 63 yards of total offense, yet crossed the goal line twice on rushes and twice more on Taylor Kelly passes for the Sun Devils (10-3). Its a great feeling, Richard said. Its hard coming in as a freshman. I knew my role was increasing. I just stepped up and played my part. Kelly finished 24-of-34 for 240 yards, while Jaelen Strong led all receivers with 103 yards on seven receptions. Anthony Boone completed only 15 of his 31 attempts for 193 yards, two scores and that late pick for the Blue Devils (9-4). Jamison Crowder also threw a TD pass and racked up 102 yards on seven catches while also recording a 68-yard punt return score. Isaac Blakeney, Shaquille Powell and Johnell Barnes each posted a touchdown reception in defeat. Powell also totaled 117 yards on 29 carries. Boone found Barnes for a 14-yard score with 10:10 to play and Duke pulled to 30-24. On the Blue Devils next drive, punter Will Monday hit Barnes for 30 yards to the ASU 20, on 4th-and-11, then a potential interception by Damarious Randall at the three on the following snap was overturned since the ball hit the ground. A reprieve given, Duke didnt waste the chance as Blakeneys 12-yard TD catch from Crowder on 4th-and-2 plus the extra point gave it a 31-30 edge with 5:03 to play. Kalen Ballage took the momentum right back, when he returned the kick 96 yards to the Duke 4, and on the next play Kelly hit Richard for the go-ahead score. It felt great, Ballage said. I told the seniors, I got to do something. They helped me grow. That was going through my head. I really wanted to do that for them. The Blue Devils received the ball on their own 29 and quickly moved to the red zone. However, Boones bid for the end zone on 3rd-and-10 from the ASU 14 was picked off by Brown. Kelly knelt on three straight plays to run off the remaining time. We shot ourselves in the foot early. Unfortunately, we got in a position to win the game and didnt win it. If you give up a play in the kicking game, generally it will haunt you, said Duke head coach David Cutcliffe. Im not dejected about the way we played or frustrated. I am sad we lost the ballgame because of our seniors. Richards 9-yard run capped ASUs first drive of the contest, then Zane Gonzalez added a 28-yard make on its ensuing possession. Duke got on the board when Ross Martin converted a 40-yard try late in the first quarter before Gonzalez made a 38-yarder just over two minutes into the second. Richard broke through again and hit the end zone from 1 yard out midway through the second and the Sun Devils led 20-3, though the Blue Devils came right back on a 14-yard Boone-to-Powell connection. Duke clawed back within three as Crowder returned a punt 68 yards, but had an interception on ASUs next drive overturned by replay and failed to score for the remainder of the half. Richards 11-yard TD catch provided a 27-17 edge for the Sun Devils early in the third quarter and Gonzalez capped another ASU drive with a 47-yard boot and 13-point margin heading to the fourth. Game Notes Arizona State has won at least 10 games in consecutive seasons for the second time in program history, following a four-year stretch from 1970-73 ... Richard matched Woody Greens school bowl record of four TDs, set in the 1972 Fiesta Bowl victory (49-35) over Missouri ... Duke totaled 400 yards of offense to 392 for ASU. David Backes Jersey . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger. Jaroslav Halak Bruins Jersey . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. http://www.cheapbruinsjerseys.info/authe...-bruins-jersey/. Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys . Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury. Patrice Bergeron Jersey . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed.NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis had 26 points, eight rebounds and four blocked shots as the New Orleans Pelicans beat the Houston Rockets 117-98 on Tuesday night.Davis, who played nearly 31 minutes in the teams first home game of the preseason, has scored in double figures in three of New Orleans four exhibition contests.Pelicans centre Omer Asik finished with 10 rebounds and eight points in his first game against his former teeam.dddddddddddd Guard Eric Gordon contributed 15 points and four assists for New Orleans.The Pelicans never trailed after taking a 2-0 lead on the opening possession.Rockets guard Kostas Papanikolaou was the only Houston starter to reach double figures, scoring 13 points. Trevor Ariza added nine points and five rebounds.Houston centre Dwight Howard sat out for the third consecutive game with a knee injury. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz