Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

29.07.2019 02:42
am champion. "Its going to be a very Zitat · Antworten

NAPLES, Italy -- Andy Murray is expected to recover from illness to face Andreas Seppi on the opening day of Britains Davis Cup quarter-final against Italy. Murray was confined to his hotel room with a stomach bug during the draw on Thursday but the Wimbledon champion is likely to line up against Seppi in Fridays second singles match, when he will be looking for his sixth consecutive win against the Italian. James Ward will start Britains bid to reach the Davis Cup semifinals for the first time since 1981 with a daunting test against Italian No. 1 Fabio Fognini in the opening match. "Andys got some sort of virus which has made him feel pretty poorly over the last 24 hours in particular," Britain captain Leon Smith said. "It is important to give him a lot of rest and recovery. Thats why he didnt attend the draw, to spend time with the doctor and stay at the hotel away from the rest of the group. "Hopefully he can be fit and play a big part in the weekend, which Im sure he will. Hes a fighter and obviously desperate to play so looks like he will be OK." Despite his illness, Murray will still be the favourite against Seppi, who -- at no. 34 -- is ranked 26 places below the two-time Grand Slam champion. "Its going to be a very difficult match," Seppi said. "Hes a great player. The last matches I played against him, I always lost so I have to do better. I have to try and play my best game, very aggressive and hopefully I can beat him." Italy will be relying heavily on Fogninis fine form as it attempts to reach the final four for the first time since 1998. The charismatic Fognini is currently at a career-high ranking of No. 13, after winning three singles titles on clay within the past nine months. He said he has fully shaken off a left leg injury he picked up in the quarterfinal defeat to Rafael Nadal in Miami. "I feel great," said Fognini. "I was a little bit tired, felt some pain in the legs, but now I feel much better. I have had more than one week to recover and hopefully Friday is going to go the right way Colin Fleming and Ross Hutchins are set to face Simone Bolelli and Paolo Lorenzi in Saturdays doubles. Anthony Rizzo Jersey . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. Anthony Rizzo Cubs Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-brandon-morrow-jersey/. About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season. Brandon Kintzler Cubs Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. Ian Happ Cubs Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China.College Park, MD (SportsNetwork.com) - Dez Wells and No. 13 Maryland handed Northwestern another heartbreaking loss on Sunday. Wells acrobatic putback with 1.4 seconds remaining capped a furious comeback and lifted the Terrapins to a 68-67 victory. Northwestern appeared on its way to snapping a five-game losing streak as the Wildcats led by 11 with under 3 1/2 minutes on the clock. But Melo Trimbles three-point play ignited a 16-4 run to end the game, and the Terrapins (18-3, 6-2 Big Ten) escaped with a win three days after losing by 19 to Indiana. Trimble finished with 27 points and Wells added 17 for Maryland, which did not take its first lead until made Trimble made two free throws with 20.6 seconds on the clock. Tre Demps answered with a deep jumper, and Trimbles rushed 3-point attempt was off the mark. Wells, though, outjumped JerrShon Cobb on the left block, grabbed the rebound and banked in the game-winner all in one motion.dddddddddddd Northwesterns desperation heave was late and long, and Bryant McIntoshs 21- point night on 10-of-14 shooting went by the wayside. The Wildcats (10-10, 1-6) shot a staggering 69.6 percent from the field in the first half, led by as many as 14 and took a healthy 41-30 lead into the break. They missed their first five shots of the second half, but Maryland only got as close as six in the early going. McIntoshs jumper yielded what appeared to be a commanding 63-52 cushion with 3:46 remaining. Game Notes This was Northwesterns first trip to College Park ... Sanjay Lumpkin scored 12 points for the Wildcats, who committed 17 turnovers ... Maryland was outscored at the foul line 18-7. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz