Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

30.07.2019 03:21
lls.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Zitat · Antworten

BOCA RATON, Florida - NHL GMs took part of the final day of meetings in Boca Raton, Florida to discuss the annual combine that runs in late May prior to the NHL entry draft in June. The event puts invited prospects through a serious of fitness tests and allows teams to interview targeted prospects to gain a further understanding into their psychological makeup. But some teams have run team specific combines in the past to further evaluate prospects, which has been seen by several teams as an unfair competitive advantage. As a result, the NHL is contemplating placing limits and restrictions on the amount of players that teams can assemble for further testing. "There was a discussion about that," said Commissioner Gary Bettman. "A change like that would require Board of Governor approval but I think that there was a sense in the room that it might be a good idea." Buffalo Sabres GM Tim Murray was the loudest proponent against these limitations. For the past three years, the Sabres have held their own combine; this past year bringing in over 75 players for a four day period for interviews and on ice work. "I come from a scouting background," said Murray, who has held scouting positions with the Florida Panthers, Detroit Red Wings and New York Rangers. "I dont want to criticize the combine we have but I want to be able to supplement that with what I want to do. Im looking for athletes and there are certain tests (that we feel are important) versus strength tests." But despite his instance, Murray had little success in persuading his colleagues. "Some of the veteran guys said you fought a great battle but it was a losing battle," said Murray, who is the shortest tenured GM in the NHL right now. "It looks like the majority want to streamline it to one combine and not allow us guys that feel that doing a little more is a benefit. MacT (Oilers GM Craig MacTavish) said to me, it was a great battle, but you couldnt win." The NHL intends to consider options now to enhance the league-run combine in May. Gary Bettman also suggested incorporating an on ice component to the combine in the future would be explored. Other News From Commissioner Gary Bettman - On the potential impact of a weaker Canadian dollar (currently at .90 cents US) on the 2014-15 salary cap. "Im not sure that its a concern, it is what it is. The system accounts for fluctuations in currency which is why we do everything with the computations in US dollars. If the Canadian dollar goes down, then the cap goes down a little bit but the system contemplates that. Its not an issue, its not a problem. It is what it is." - On the projected $71 million cap that was suggested to the Board of Governors in September. "A lot of people were talking about the number that we showed the board in September; that was an illustration because it wasnt based on anything, we didnt have any revenues yet. We said after we get to the end of the regular season, we may be able to better project what it looks like. With the Canadian dollar where it is, maybe youre looking at a million or two million difference in the cap and based on where the cap is likely to be, its not that big a deal." - On penalties for removing helmets priors to fights due to visors and whether an alteration would be made given that visors are now mandatory for all players entering the league. "Wasnt discussed and its not more a problem than youve either perceived it to be or not to be. It wasnt an issue." - On cracking down on fights involving goaltenders. "The rules are what they are and from a whole variety of constituencies including the players, there doesnt seem to be any change in the consensus right now. To effectuate a change thered have to be a change among the constituent groups. Ive been told that if you ask the players, it would be 99-1 that you leave it the way it is. Its something will continue to look at but there is nothing to report." - On potential expansion announcements before the end of the season. "If there would be? I doubt it. Its not anything were contemplating. We have no expansion process that were going through. Its not something that we envision happening anytime soon, if at all. I know theres a lot of speculation and yes, theres a lot of interest, were getting a lot of interest from multiple parties and multiple places but its not anything yet that were prepared to deal with on a formal basis." Hector Bellerin Arsenal Jersey . A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7. Emiliano Martinez Arsenal Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. http://www.arsenalsoccerproshop.com/Auth...nal-Jersey/.The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . Stephan Lichtsteiner Jersey . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. Nacho Monreal Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics have finalized an agreement on a 10-year extension to play at the Coliseum through the 2024 season.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Jim Harbaugh welcomes a sit-down with 49ers CEO Jed York and general manager Trent Baalke to discuss the future — his future — after a season that will end in two weeks without a playoff berth for the first time during his four-year tenure.Harbaugh said Monday no meeting is scheduled and wouldnt say whether he should be the one to initiate it.Im always available to talk to the owner and general manager, of course, Harbaugh said a day after the Niners were eliminated from playoff contention with a 17-7 loss at Seattle. Everybodys been head down, everybodys been focused on the season — players, coaches, front office. Thats been our approach.Theres an uncomfortable vibe around team headquarters given the uncertain future of Harbaugh, who has one season remaining on the $25 million, five-year contract he signed in January 2011. Especially with two remaining home games at Levis Stadium, where the 49ers (7-7) have hardly established much of a home-field advantage.Harbaugh acknowledged how much his unsettled position might be taking the focus off of his players.I would rather talk about how proud I am of them. Theres been a lot taken away from them and the way theyve been playing, he said. I hate to keep contributing to that.Now, Harbaugh wants to end this disappointing year on a positive note. San Francisco hosts San Diego on Saturday night then finishes the season at home against NFC West-leading Arizona on Dec. 28.We have a lot to play for. Play these next two games like our lives depend on it, Harbaugh said. So, playing for a winning season, playing for each other, playing for the team, playing for the honour of the game.Several big-name 49ers also might be playing their final games in a San Francisco uniform, including franchise all-time leading rusher Frank Gore, wide receiver Michael Crabtree, linebacker Ahmad Brooks and defensive lineman Justin Smith if he decides to retire.Gore sustained a concussion Sunday but Harbaugh said he reported to the teams facility Monday doing well.Frank is in today. They said hes feeling good, as good as can be expected, Harbaugh said.Never one to offer an excuse for why things went wrong, Harbaugh nevertheless has dealt with key injury losses. That list includes linebackeer NaVorro Bowman, who was unable to return from the devastating left knee injury from last Januarys NFC championship game at Seattle that required surgery.dddddddddddd San Francisco also missed linebacker Patrick Willis down the stretch, nose tackles Glenn Dorsey and Ian Williams and centre Daniel Kilgore, among others.Im sure they factor in. How much I dont have a specific answer, Harbaugh said.Given the injuries and disappointment of a lost season, there will be questions about key positions on both sides of the ball and few jobs necessarily safe.The character of this team has always been there, no matter what people think, we dont really care, right guard Alex Boone said. It doesnt matter, there are no excuses —we need to execute better. Proud of the way guys fought, we will watch the film and it is what it is. We will continue to fight though, we cant give up.Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, Harbaughs longtime coaching rival in the NFL and college game, said on his radio show Monday morning that the embattled Harbaugh seemed to appreciate his counterparts support leading up to Sunday given the constant speculation on Harbaughs job status.I talked to him before the game and he came up and said something just about the week and comments that were made during the week and he was grateful somebody took a stand for him, I think, Carroll said.Safety Antoine Bethea hopes to see the team stick together for the home stretch.Finish the season strong and go into the off-season with our heads held high. No quit, he said. We are eliminated from the playoffs, but we will see who will come to work these next two weeks and give it all for each other.NOTES: Harbaugh didnt rule out RT Anthony Davis, who has missed the last four games with a concussion, returning Saturday against the Chargers. ... Brooks (dislocated thumb) could have a tough time playing if he cant use his hand and push people to do his job, Harbaugh said. He is another player who might not be back in 2015. ... Two key rookies, RB Carlos Hyde and LB Chris Borland, were scheduled for MRI exams on their injured ankles.___AP Sports Writer Tim Booth in Seattle contributed to this report.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz