Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

30.07.2019 03:22
howed what he can do when hes mostly healthy Zitat · Antworten

Which are the most credible Liverpool transfer rumours right now? Sky Sports has teamed up with Football Whispers to bring you the latest transfer talk as Jurgen Klopp looks to strengthen his squad ahead of the new Premier League season.Football Whispers have developed a unique algorithm to take all of the transfer rumours from across the globe and calculate the likelihood of them happening. They track transfer stories and give them a score out of 5.0, with the hottest Whispers closest to 5.0.Here are the current top three:1. Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle) - 4.9Liverpool have agreed a deal in the region of £25m with Newcastle United for midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, according to Sky sources.Wijnaldum, who has 30 international caps for the Netherlands, will now travel to Anfield for a medical.The midfielder joined Newcastle in a £14.5m switch from PSV Eindhoven last summer but was unable to prevent their relegation from the Premier League.2. Mateo Kovacic (Real Madrid) - 3.5 Real are reportedly willing to offload Kovacic this summer Liverpool are reportedly lining up a move for Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic.Kovacic struggled to make an impact under Zinedine Zidane and Real Madrid are looking to offload the Croatian, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.And the report suggests Liverpool are ready to bring the 22-year-old to Anfield.3. Lucas Moura (PSG) - 3.3Paris Saint-Germain winger Lucas Moura remains a strong player in the top three, as a possible transfer continues to be discussed. Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Lucas Moura has been linked with Anfield The 23-year-old Brazilian scored 13 goals in 32 starts for the Ligue 1 champions in all competitions last season. Hottest Liverpool whispers - Thursday, July 21 Player Club FW rating (out of 5) Georginio Wijnaldum Newcastle 4.9 Mateo Kovacic Real Madrid 3.5 Lucas Moura PSG 3.3 Jeremy Mathieu Barcelona 3.1 Mahmoud Dahoud Monchengladbach 2.3 Eduardo Salvio Benfica 2.0 Jakub Blaszczykowski Borussia Dortmund 1.9 Mario Gotze Bayern Munich 1.5 Andre Gomes Valencia 1.5 Layvin Kurzawa PSG 1.4 Jonas Hector Cologne 1.3 Jordan Amavi Aston Villa 1.3 Moussa Sissoko Newcastle 1.0 Dont forget to follow the most up-to-date information around the clock with the Sky Sports Transfer Centre Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Paper Talk Liverpool fixtures Fake Jerseys 2019 . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission. Fake Jerseys . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles. http://www.fakejersey.com/. -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. Wholesale Fake Jerseys . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night. Fake Jerseys Free Shipping . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Novak Djokovic rallied to beat Marin Cilic 1-6, 6-2, 6-3 in the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open on Wednesday, avoiding the upsets that knocked out two other top-10 players. Djokovic didnt face a break point on his serve after the first set in the baseline slugfest that ended after midnight PDT. He advanced to the quarter-finals against Julien Benneteau, a 6-3, 7-6 (4) winner over Feliciano Lopez. "It was very tough. Marin was a far better player in the first 45 minutes. He was striking the ball incredibly well," said Djokovic, who improved to 8-0 against Cilic. "I tried to stay calm and composed and believe that I could come back." Kevin Anderson upset Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka 7-6 (1), 4-6, 6-1, and sixth-ranked Andy Murray joined Wawrinka on the sidelines, losing to big-serving Milos Raonic, 4-6, 7-5, 6-3. Anderson ended Wawrinkas 13-match winning streak that included his first Grand Slam title in January. Wawrinka didnt face a break point in his first two matches, but he got broken in his first service game against the 6-foot-8 Anderson, who had 11 aces and connected on 64 per cent of his first serves. "I was complaining a lot about my serve, about the way I was playing, and with that, I dont deserve to win matches," Wawrinka said. "I should have been more positive with myself, just trying to find solution because it was still a close match." After losing the first set tiebreaker, Wawrinka left the court for nearly eight minutes to have his back worked on. He returned and broke Anderson twice in taking the second set to even the match. "Its just tightness," he said, insisting he wasnt injured. "I was a little bit nervous and tight and tired." Anderson earned all four breaks in the third in completing his 150th career match win on the ATP Tour. "Game plan is just to get as many first serves back as possible just to give myself the best look in his serve games throughout the match," he said. Anderson advanced to the quarter-finals against four-time tournament champion Roger FFederer, who beat 11th-seeded Tommy Haas 6-4, 6-4.dddddddddddd Against Murray, Raonic earned his first win over a top-10 player since September. He fired 15 aces and held triple match point when he ripped a crosscourt forehand to close out the win after breaking Murray three times in the final set. "The third set was just a bad, bad set of tennis," said Murray, who broke Raonic to lead 2-1 before losing five of the final six games. Murray, ranked sixth in the world, struggled in all three of his matches at Indian Wells. He rallied from a set down to beat Lukas Rosol and Jiri Vesely, but couldnt overcome Raonics power. "He obviously wins a lot of free points with his serve," Murray said. "So over the course of the set, if you give up enough unforced errors on basic shots, then with the amount of free points he gets on his serve, thats going to add up to a negative result." Raonic blew his first match point when he returned Murrays serve long. Murray held to trail 5-3, but Raonic held at love to close out the match. He hit 42 winners to 22 for Murray. Playing his first tournament since injuring his left ankle at the Australian Open in January, Raonic hadnt beaten someone in the top 10 since defeating then-No. 6 Tomas Berdych in the Bangkok final last fall. "I focused a lot more this event on my attitude and approach during the matches rather than what Im necessarily playing and just sort of being very hard on myself on that aspect," Raonic said. Raonic, a 23-year-old Canadian ranked 11th in the world, advanced to the quarter-finals against Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine, who beat Fabio Fognini of Italy, 6-2, 6-4. Ernests Gulbis beat Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6 (7), 4-6, 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals. Hell play John Isner, the lone remaining American man who beat Fernando Verdasco, 7-6 (3), 3-6, 6-3. On the womens side, sixth-seeded Simona Halep defeated Australian qualifier Casey Dellacqua 6-2, 6-2 to earn a berth in the semifinals. Halep will play second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska, who beat No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic, 7-5, 2-6, 6-4. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz