Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

31.07.2019 02:46
phone, while the league has requested an in-p Zitat · Antworten

10. How did the Toronto Argos amass 445 yards in total offence and fail to score a touchdown against the Calgary Stampeders?11. Can you send me, via Twitter and its 140-character limit, the names of all Blue Jays fans who believed the pitching staff was good enough at the start of the season and who believe that now?12. If you could bet on Jimmy Walker or the leader of golfs Fedex Cup standings to win the British Open, would you know that Jimmy Walker leads the Fedex Cup standings?13. I know the media can have trouble adjusting to a players preferred name, but if Sam Reinhart of the Buffalo Sabres wants to be known as Samson Reinhart, because thats his name, the media should call him Samson Reinhart, and should avoid all corny references to the length of his hair, agreed?14. And can we make a pact that all references to Texas Rangers third-base prospect and MLB Futures Game MVP Joey Gallo should avoid the line that the kid not be rushed and be allowed to "age"?15. Is it okay if I repeat a line from TSN/The Reporters? Thanks. "When I first heard of taking selfies at the Tour de France, I thought they were drugs".16. If you could eliminate any or all of the following, how many would survive? 1) NBA slam dunk contest 2) MLB home run derby 3) NFL Pro Bowl 4) NHL skills competition. (Boy, it didnt take me long).17. I dont give a damn who starts and who doesnt at the MLB all-star game, but shouldnt I give a damn that Jose Altuve of the Houston Astros isnt the AL starter at second base? Okay, Robinson Cano cancels the argument, but still, Altuves MLB-leading 130 hits and AL-leading 41 steals make me give a bit of a damn.18. Let me guess—you and I had the same two reactions to the appointment of Kevin Dineen as Chicago Blackhawks assistant coach. Those reactions? Good move by the Hawks and Dineen should be the head coach of another NHL team. Am I right?19. The New York Mets say they would be willing to trade 41 year-old Bartolo Colon. Do you know anyone equipped with the knowledge that the Mets are a baseball team and Colon is a pitcher who thought the Mets would be unwilling to trade Colon?20. Its a great start for the 3-0 Winnipeg Blue Bombers, who are back in the CFL West where they belong. You know what the question is, dont you? Wouldnt they prefer to still be in the East, where theyd be alone in first place with a two-game lead after only three games?Greenday - Westbound Sign Zach Gentry Jersey . JOHNS, N. Jerome Bettis Steelers Jersey . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Heat...ite-Jersey/.The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses. Terrell Edmunds Youth Jersey . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. T. J. Watt Youth Jersey .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets.COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. - Mone Davis took the field in Cooperstown after taking her place in history.The pitching star for Philadelphias Taney Dragons donated her jersey to the baseball Hall of Fame on Thursday after becoming the first girl to win Little League World Series games.The 13-year-old Davis was joined by her Philly teammates and players on the Anderson Monarchs, her longtime travel team. Thhey played an exhibition game Thursday at Doubleday Field against the Catskill Mountain Cougars under-12 team from Stamford, New York.ddddddddddddDavis called it amazing to see her jersey on display. Davis pitched a two-hit shutout against a team from Nashville at the LLWS last month.Mamie Peanut Johnson, one of three women to play in the Negro Leagues, was on hand for the event. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz