Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

31.07.2019 02:47
ty chances and had big saves on Koivu, Silverb Zitat · Antworten

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. He wasnt tested very much, but was strong on rebound control and positioning. He made the most of his saves from the top of his crease; nice start for the young goalie. Semyon Varlamov, Colorado (5): Hep put a show on tonight. He could be the best goalie in the league right now as far as his crease work. Hes strong on posts with his ability to fight off second chances and cover the bottom of net stemming from his leg power and flexibility. There was too many cases to list, but he was the only reason this game was close. He had no chance on the GWG. Corey Crawford, Chicago (5): He was outstanding all game long, He locked in from the drop of the puck, with his best saved for fighting through traffic as the Blues had a real net front presence tonight. His last big save was on Pietrangelo through a body with 40 seconds left. His rebound control was great as well, not a lot of scrambling due to his control in the net. Ryan Miller, St. Louis (4): The early goal to Toews was ugly, but he rebounded with great saves on Hossa and Sharp and then a big save on Shaw with three minutes left. Not a lot of second chances on him as the Hawks pressured in spurts. Miller gave the Blues a chance to win Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh (3): He battled through a tough start and showed he has the mental capacity to lock it down. His game-saving best work was in the second when Columbus pressed hard on the PP, he made two scramble saves in tight on Johansen and Dubinsky. He also made a big save on Johansen with under 30 seconds left off the rush. Sergei Bobrovsky, Columbus (3): He was great early on when he was under siege by Pittsburgh. He had a tough 2:40 stretch where he gave up three goals on three shots, but bounced back with tough saves on Crosby, Neal and Malkin in tight. Frederik Andersen, Anaheim (2): It wasnt his sharpest effort, his rebound control was an issue all game long. Benns goal was off a rebound,and Nikushkins goal went through the body. Kari Lehtonen, Dallas (5): He had a brilliant game; was the reason they won. He faced high quality chances and had big saves on Koivu, Silverberg, and Palmieri in the third alone to keep it at 2-0 before they scored the third goal to ice the win. His puck handling was a real strength as he was able to help exit the zone a few key times for Dallas with ease. This was a must win in their building and he delivered. Cam Newton Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Ryan Kalil Youth Jersey .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panther...le-blue-jersey/. -- Ryan Millers debut for the St. Greg Little Youth Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Donte Jackson Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux.MILWAUKEE -- St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright knew how tough it was for the Milwaukee Brewers to play Saturday after finding out that shortstop Jean Seguras 9-month-old son had died. But Wainwright had to push those thoughts aside as he pitched seven strong innings to lead the Cardinals to a 10-2 win over Milwaukee for a tie atop the NL Central. The Brewers lost their seventh in a row. Segura left the team and travelled home to the Dominican Republic, a day after his 9-month-old son died. The Brewers observed a moment of silence for Janniel Segura, and the clubhouse was closed before the game. The 24-year-old shortstop was put on the bereavement list when he learned after the Brewers 7-6 loss to St. Louis on Friday night that his son had died. Manager Ron Roenicke said the boy had been ill. "When something like that happens, you become a family," Wainwright said. "Baseball as a whole becomes a family. Theres bigger things than baseball. I understand that hes going through something that I hope I never, never have to go through. So our hearts and prayers go out to him." Cardinals manager Mike Matheny was catcher for the Cardinals when St. Louis pitcher Darryl Kile died of a heart problem on June 22, 2002. "The extended family in (Milwaukees) clubhouse is hurting right along with him," he said. "You cant help but take a step back and just prioritize life. Prioritize just how fragile it is. It gives us perspective." "When that happened (Kiles death), we had a lot of guys having a bunch of conversations you typically wouldnt have inside a clubhouse," Matheny said. Wainwright (12-4) gave up two runs and five hits. He has allowed just four earned runs in his last six starts. Wainwright helped himself with an RBI single and tied Cincinnatis Alfredo Simon and the Yankees Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors. St. Louis trailed Milwaukee by 6 1/2 games on July 1, but Wainwright knows how quickkly a teams fortune can change in a week.dddddddddddd. In fact, he said that a week ago. "My quote was In a week from now, we could be doing a completely different kind of interview," he said. "It could be what has turned the season around for. And, thats whats happened. This game is a funny game of ups and downs. The teams that have the most ups and the least amount of downs end up winning the whole thing." Tony Cruz drove in a career-high three runs and Kolten Wong homered for the Cardinals. "Its nice to be able to make a little ground," Matheny said. "It just comes back to playing each game the right way." For the Brewers, it was a most difficult day. "I think everybody in the clubhouse was affected quite a bit," manager Ron Roenicke said. "I dont want to make excuses. We knew that we still have a game to play and a job to do, but we did not play well today." The Brewers have lost 11 of 12. They had held sole possession of first place since April 9. Frustrated Brewers star Carlos Gomez struck out swinging in the fifth inning and tried three times without success to break the bat over his leg. He slammed his helmet and tore up his batting gloves. Jimmy Nelson (1-1) went 4 1/3 innings, giving up eight runs and eight hits. He was recalled from Triple-A Nashville on Thursday to make his first start since replacing ineffective Marco Estrada in the rotation. St. Louis took a 3-0 lead in the first inning. A two-out error by second baseman Scooter Gennett on a grounder set up Cruzs two-run single. Wong hit a two-run homer in the second. It was his fifth home run in the last six games since coming back from the disabled list. Cruz doubled home a run in the third. NOTES: Milwaukee recalled INF Elian Herrera from Triple-A Nashville to replace Segura on the roster. ... The Brewers will start RHP Wily Peralta (9-6) in the series finale Sunday against Carlos Martinez (2-3). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz