Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
carrie567 Offline

01.08.2019 03:18
think that there could be any option availab Zitat · Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco tight end Vernon Davis did some light running and caught passes from a machine Friday and remains questionable for Sundays game at the Arizona Cardinals. Davis, recovering from an ankle injury suffered during the 49ers loss to the Chicago Bears, said he would be ready to play if hes given the green light, despite missing the week of practice. Backup tight end Vance McDonald, recovering from a knee injury also suffered in the loss, could also return to action. Hes listed as questionable. "Im always optimistic in all phases of my life," McDonald said. "If it were up to me, Im going. Were being patient with it." Derek Carrier and Kyle Nelson, who is the teams long snapper, are the only healthy tight ends available. Carrier, a second-year player, caught his first three career passes during the fourth quarter against the Bears. "Were confident in Derek," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. "He played well the other night. Hes a good player." 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman said Carrier has a lot of upside and that hes been involved in practice since Day 1 with quarterback Colin Kaepernick. "Theres definitely things he needs to work on, but hes done a nice job," Roman said. "He has a good feel for the passing game and has really improved his blocking in this preseason. That was the number one thing that Ive been most pleased with." Nelson, who scored a pair of touchdowns in the preseason, would most likely be used only in an emergency, though Harbaugh acknowledged he was encouraged by Nelsons pass-catching ability. "Anything is possible," Harbaugh said. "You always like to have those options and have your opponent think that there could be any option available." McDonald and centre Daniel Kilgore serve as Nelsons backup at long snapper. Meanwhile, Davis said he felt fine after Fridays practice. "It feels great right now," he said. "Im just going to take it slow and leave it to the trainers and coaches." Davis familiarized himself with the game plan, not just in case he can play but also if he could provide some input for Carrier. "Ive been through a lot," Davis said. "Its like anything. You get injured, you come back, and you make the transition." Tight ends have caught 11 passes for 133 yards and a pair of touchdowns (both by Davis) this year. Alex Bregman Jersey . It took five games, but the Celtics finally helped Stevens earn his first NBA victory. "Im going to celebrate for a whole 12 minutes, and then Im going to start watching Orlando and trying to figure them out," the first-year Celtics coach said after Boston beat the Utah Jazz, one of the leagues other winless teams, 97-87 on Wednesday night. Robinson Chirinos Astros Jersey . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/bra...-astros-jersey/. Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace. J. R. Richard Astros Jersey .C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship. Lance McCullers Astros Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers.MANCHESTER, England -- Ryan Giggs is starting his stint as interim Manchester United manager by urging his players to entertain the fans who have endured a miserable season. The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. Speaking publicly for the first time since his temporary appointment, Giggs provided an insight into what he has told the squad about Saturdays match against Norwich at Old Trafford. "I trust you and I know what youre capable of, and go out there and show it on Saturday, and give the fans something to shout about," Giggs said on Friday. "Entertain them, score goals, make tackles, play with speed, play with tempo." Giggs is expected to manage the team for only the remaining four matches of the season before a more experienced successor to Moyes is appointed. "It has been a difficult week for the club and its been a bit of a whirlwind week for me but one Ive enjoyed," Giggs said. "It has been different, chaotic, and Ive been getting a little taste as its my fourth day in the job." Giggs came through the youth ranks at Old Trafford and was part of the famed "Class of 92" youth team that helped contribute to so much of the clubs success under Alex Ferguson, who retired last year after more than 26 years in charge. "Ive had to take a bit of stick (ffrom the players)," Giggs said.dddddddddddd "Things like, Where are you going to park? What do we call you? "The players have been great and the reaction in training has been sharp. Ive just tried to make things relaxed and for everyone to enjoy themselves ... lets have a good end to what has been a frustrating and disappointing season." The clubs most decorated player, who has made 962 appearances, is still in the squad and could pick himself to play against Norwich. "Ive just given myself a five-year contract," Giggs joked. "I havent done much this week but am still involved as a player as well." Giggs is being assisted by former teammates Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes as he tries to stabilize a team in turmoil. "Its the proudest moment of my life," Giggs said. "Ive supported Manchester United all my life. Its been the biggest part of my life since I was 14, when I signed schoolboy forms. Im proud, happy, a little bit nervous but just like I am as a player, I cant wait for the game on Saturday." Moyes can now prepare for the future after finally agreeing on his severance package with United on Friday. "Terms of settlement have been agreed between the club and David Moyes in respect of the termination of his employment," the League Managers Association said in a statement. "A settlement agreement is in the process of being finalized." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz