Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

02.08.2019 02:45
many like this. Were pitching well, hittin Zitat · Antworten

The Winnipeg Goldeyes just keep on winning. Casey Haerther hit his fifth homer of the year and starter Ethan Hollingsworth got his first win in front of the Shaw Park crowd, as the Goldeyes beat the Kansas City T-Bones 5-3 in front of 5,078 on a chilly Canada Day afternoon. With the victory, the Fish won their sixth straight (theyve won nine of 10), improved to 29-14 on the season and tightened their stranglehold on first place in the American Associations North Division. "This team is firing on all cylinders right now," said Haerther, who had two hits in four trips and raised his batting average to a league-leading .392. "Ive played on some good teams, but I dont remember many like this. Were pitching well, hitting well and guys are playing great defense. "And it doesnt feel streaky. It feels like were just going out there and playing and when the guys do what they do, we win." Kansas City opened the scoring with a run in the first, but the Goldeyes answered with a pair of runs in the bottom of the inning. In fact, the first four Goldeyes in the lineup hit safely. Tyler Kuhn led off with a single, Josh Mazzola followed with a single, Haerther drove home Kuhn with a single and Ray Sadler drove home Mazzola with another single. Haerther homered in the third to make it 3-1 and then, with two out in the sixth, a solo homer by Reggie Abercrombie made it 4-1 and an RBI double by Ryan Pineda drove home Brock Bond with the fifth Goldeyes run. Kansas City scored a pair in the seventh, but Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock came on to shut the door in the eighth and ninth innings and the Goldeyes opened this three-game series with Kansas City with a victory. Hollingsworth (2-0, 2.55 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg. Meanwhile, K.C. starter Andy Noga (0-3, 4.53 ERA) suffered the loss. Kissock picked up his team-leading ninth save. "I used my two seam and four seam fastballs and just got ahead of the hitters," said Hollingsworth. "I really didnt throw very many off-speed pitches. I just used the fastball and got some great defense behind me." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .com) - Patrik Elias registered the winner in the shootout as New Jersey nipped Toronto 2-1 at Prudential Center on Wednesday. Cheap Jerseys USA . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout. http://www.cheapchinajerseysnfls.com/.com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Nike NFL Jerseys China .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday. VANCOUVER - Vancouver Canucks defenceman Alex Edler has been sidelined with an undisclosed injury. Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. Andrew Alberts, who has been used sparingly this seasonn, will replace Edler on Friday night at home against Phoenix.dddddddddddd Edler has produced three goals and six assists this season while averaging 23:26 of ice time in 27 games. Coach John Tortorella has criticized him for inconsistent play recently. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz