Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

02.08.2019 02:46
in 20.9 minutes per game. [url=http://www. Zitat · Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves say centre Ronny Turiaf is out indefinitely with a bruised right knee. The team says Turiaf had an exam Thursday that revealed the bone bruise. He was hurt in the fourth quarter of the Timberwolves 104-91 win over Indiana on Wednesday night. The 6-foot-10 centre has been starting in place of Nikola Pekovic, who is out with bursitis in his right ankle. Turiaf appeared in 23 games, 10 starts, for the Wolves this year. He averaged 4.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 blocks in 20.9 minutes per game. Akiem Hicks Bears Jersey .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks. Chicago Bears Jerseys . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authenti...n_Bears_Jersey/. Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards. David Montgomery Jersey . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup. Dick Butkus Womens Jersey . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium.Wigan have signed forward Romain Navarrete from Super League rivals Catalans Dragons. The prop, who broke into the Dragons team this season and played 11 games, has signed a two-year deal with the Warriors.Were very excited by what weve already seen of Romain, Wigan head coach Shaun Wane said. He runs the ball hard and is exactly the type of player that I like to have in our front row. Hes a robust prop forward and has shown a lot of maturity in his performances during this season for the Catalans.Navarrete said: Im very happy to have signed for Wigan Warriors. As soon I knew that Wigan were interested, they were the only team that I wanted to sign for.To me, Wigan is the biggest club in rugby league and it will be an honour to pull on the famous cherry-and-white jersey next year. I look forward to working with Shaun Wane and the players at Wigan. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.dddddddddddd99. No contract. Chairman Ian Lenagan said: We have a strategy at Wigan to monitor young players and athletes from all corners of the game for exceptional potential and to bring in one or two each year.We believe Romain has the potential to become an exceptional first-team player for Wigan.Wigan take on Warrington in the Super League Grand Final on Saturday. Watch it live on Sky Sports 1 from 5pm.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Wane: Past hurt spurs us on Smith: Composure will be key Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz