Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

02.08.2019 02:47
play semi-final last year, so I dont think he Zitat · Antworten

James Wade should be taken more seriously as a title contender at this years World Matchplay Darts, says Sky Sports expert Rod Studd. Michael van Gerwen begins his defence of the title on Saturday night at Blackpools Winter Gardens, live on Sky Sports, but Studd believes last years losing finalist is being overlooked...I just find it utterly bemusing and bewildering that Wade is still being dismissed as a 25-1 underdog and outsider, considering his record at the World Matchplay. Five players are rated more likely to win the tournament by the bookmakers, which I find very surprising. He loves the format, he loves the stage, and for James Wade to be dismissed in this tournament, I find absolutely astonishing. Rod Studd There is only one man in this field that has a better World Matchplay record and thats Phil Taylor. Wade has won the tournament once in 2007, but has been in the final five other times and three of the last five finals. Hes won 35 games in 44 attempts on the Winter Garden stage. He loves the format, he loves the stage, and for James Wade to be dismissed in this tournament, I find absolutely astonishing.Hes in the opposite half to Michael van Gerwen, in a very difficult quarter of the draw, which features Raymond van Barneveld and Phil Taylor. But hes won his last two games against Taylor and he also beat Phil in the Matchplay semi-final last year, so I dont think he will fear The Power. Check out the final leg between James Wade and Phil Taylor in the semi-final of the World Matchplay Asked the most likely winner, youre going to say Michael van Gerwen, and I certainly wont be writing off Phil Taylor, thats for sure.Van Gerwen goes off favourite, but he went off favourite in the World Championship, and we know what happened then. There are no guarantees in sport and there are no guarantees in darts, with so many players so closely matched and being capable of averaging 100-105. Watch how Michael van Gerwen defeated James Wade to become the World Matchplay champion I think it will be an absolutely terrific tournament and predicting the competition with any accuracy is not easy, but I just like the way Wade is going about his business at the moment and I like the way he plays in Blackpool, so I will nail my colours to the mast of The Machine.Watch the opening night of the World Matchplay this Saturday, starting at 7pm on Sky Sports. Also See: Dellers darts: Six shocks WATCH: Lloyds winning 170 Matchplay running order WATCH: Harrington-Baxter final Balenciaga Shoes Wholesale China . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace. Balenciaga Shoes Cheap Sale . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. http://www.discountbalenciaga.com/.com) - Real Madrid claimed its 16th consecutive victory across all competitions on Saturday after earning a 2-1 win over Malaga at the Estadio La Rosaleda. Balenciaga Shoes Sale Online . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes Online . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number.LONDON -- Manchester Uniteds slump has jeopardized some players chances of making Englands World Cup squad, coach Roy Hodgson has warned. United won the Premier League by 11 points before Alex Ferguson retired last year, but the players have mounted a feeble title defence under David Moyes, who was fired last month. Sunderland inflicted the seventh-place teams 12th loss of the league season on Saturday as the instant feel-good factor following Ryan Giggs appointment as interim manager evaporated. Hodgson wants to take players high on confidence to Brazil rather than those who have been underperforming domestically, with the coach highlighting Uniteds miserable campaign. "Theyre one of the few teams that have had a lot of English players, but football players have to accept unfortunately their England careers are tied up with their club careers," Hodgson said. "If its not going well in their clubs and its not going well for them in their clubs, and other players are doing extremely well in their clubs, it does put your position as a national team player under some sort of threat. "Im pretty certain that the Man United players will understand that, that theres no God-given right that because theyve played in a few games up to now, theyll play all the games in the future." While Wayne Rooney can be certain of a place at the World Cup if he is fit, the strikers United teammates could face an anxious wait before Hodgson announces his 23-man squad on May 12.dddddddddddd. Among Uniteds England contingent are defenders Phil Jones and Chris Smalling, midfielders Michael Carrick and Tom Cleverley, winger Ashley Young, and striker Danny Welbeck. "Its up to me to pick who the best players for the job are at any given moment," Hodgson said. "Now that doesnt mean to say youll choose a player for the national team every time he scores a goal, but it does mean you are judging over a relatively short period of time." England opens its World Cup campaign against Italy in Manaus on June 14, following a week-long trip to Miami to play friendlies against Ecuador and Honduras. Hodgson has told his players not to complain about boredom while away on World Cup duty. "I dont think its our job to keep them occupied," Hodgson said. "Once you sign up for (the World Cup), you shouldnt then be saying, Oh, Im missing my family, oh, Im bored. Or what can you do to help me? because theres nothing we can do to help you. "Its like a soldier saying, Ill sign up for the army but I dont want to see any action. Im a bit bored here sitting around these barracks, every day with nothing to do," Hodgson added. "They must have plenty of boredom in their lives." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz