Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

08.08.2019 02:46
r play, but the Czechs blew a 3-1 Zitat · Antworten

MINSK, Belarus -- Russia secured a quarterfinals berth at the ice hockey world championship with a 4-1 win over Latvia on Saturday to remain unbeaten. Russia outshot Latvia 43-15 in its fifth straight win. It leads Group B, with still two games to go, by six points from Latvia and Belarus. The United States and Finland are another point back. Also, Denmark upset the Czech Republic 4-3 in a penalty shootout, France prevailed in another penalty shootout to edge Norway 5-4, and host Belarus rallied to beat Germany 5-2. In late games, Slovakia topped Italy 4-1 and Switzerland downed Kazakhstan 6-2 to earn their second victories in Minsk in six games. Forward Viktor Tikhonov starred for Russia with two first-period goals and an assist. He tied it at 1 with a wrist shot, and scored on a power play to make it 3-1 with his sixth goal of the tournament. "We conceded a goal but then we showed our character and replied," Tikhonov said. "We have to play for 100 per cent the whole game." Sergei Shirokov and Sergei Kalinin also had a goal apiece. Miks Indrasis one-timed the puck past Russia goaltender Sergei Bobrovski to give Latvia an early lead. "The best thing is that we keep winning," Kalinin said. Mikkel Boedker netted a backhand in the penalty shootout to give Denmark its first victory over the Czech Republic at the worlds. "We stayed in the game. We stayed the course," Boedker said. "We kept battling and we got two late goals." Jaromir Jagr had a power play goal and set up Jakub Klepis, also on a power play, but the Czechs blew a 3-1 lead. Patrick Bjorkstrand force overtime with 53 seconds remaining in regulation. Stephane Da Costa scored the winning penalty in the shootout to lift France over Norway. Four teams -- the Czech Republic, France, Norway and Slovakia -- are tied for third in the eight-team Group A. Defending champion Sweden led, followed by Canada. The first four in each group advance to the quarterfinals. Antoine Roussel scored twice and Yorick Treille had one goal in a 51-second span in the second to lead Frances comeback, after Norway took a 2-0 lead with goals from Mats Trygg and Morten Ask. Mikhail Grabovski completed the comeback for Belarus against Germany with two goals in the third to thrill the sold-out Minsk Arena. Kai Hospelt and Alexander Barta gave the Germans a 2-0 first-period lead. Nike Shox Nz Australia . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. Buy Nike Shox .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins will try to complete a sweep of the Washington Capitals when the clubs cap a quick home-and-home series Tuesday night in the Steel City. http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/nike...ke-shox-r4.html. - Their offence is underperforming. Cheap Nike Air Max Tn Trainers . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. Nike Shox Gravity 2018 .com) - Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard notched a win, while second-seeded two-time champion Ana Ivanovic, third- seeded Australian Open runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and fifth seed Sabine Lisicki all exited the draw at the Generali Ladies Linz tennis event.With a new long-term contract and training camp within sight, Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban is ready to get started on the new NHL season. Speaking to the media at Canadiens head coach Michel Therriens charity golf tournament, Subban addressed his recent arbitration hearing and contract negotiations leading up to his new eight-year, $72 million deal. "Im just happy to be here long term, and I know theyre very happy to have me," he told reporters. Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin and owner Geoff Molson were under fire during the off-season for what seemed to be a long road towards signing the 25-year-old to a long-term deal. Now that the deal is done, the young veteran defencemen is sticking up for the management team. "It was a very healthy process for me," he explained. "There were no negatives with this process. I think it was a little bit unsettling to hear some of the things that were said about management and Marc during the process. "I understand, but it was still disturbing for me. At this point in time I think everyone needs to look at the fact that the deal is done, Im here for a long time and it doesnt matter how the process happened." The Canadiens and Subbans camp met for their arbitration hearing on August 1 in Toronto. Both sides voiced their arguments to an appointed arbitrator in a four-hour session. From the end of the hearing, the arbitrator was given 48 hours to reach her decision. The Canadiens and Subban had until a decision was announced tto sign a new contract, otherwise the arbitration contract would have been binding and the two sides could not negotiate a new deal until January 1.dddddddddddd "I understand when its me its a little more magnified," Subban continued. "Thats okay, but at the end of the day the fans of Montreal and the community here should be happy with Marc Bergevin and Geoff Molson and how theyve conducted themselves not only with me, but with players that have signed long term deals. Its always first class, theyve done it the right way, and Im just happy to be here long term." Since the departure of former captain Brian Gionta to the Buffalo Sabres in the off-season, theres been much debate over who will be named the 34th captain in franchise history. Subbans name is one that surfaces the most, but the 2013 Norris Trophy winner wants it to be known that each of his teammates bring different leadership skills to the table. "When you look at our team everyone leads in a different way," he said. "But the cool thing about our team is that we have a lot of guys that are different leaders who have stepped up at different points in the season, and over the years." Lars Eller, fresh off signing a new four-year deal in July also weighed in on the captaincy debate. "I dont really see it that way as one guy replacing another guy," he told reporters at Therriens golf tournament. "We have a lot of leaders in the room and together were going to fill those shoes." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz