Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 160 mal aufgerufen
 Verabredungen Ausgleichssport
carrie567 Offline

09.08.2019 02:43
97 save percentage and 2.95 goals again Zitat · Antworten

The Colorado Avalanche have reportedly signed goaltender Reto Berra to a contract extension just eight days after trading for him. According to Adrian Dater of the Denver Post, Berra and the Avalanche reached a three-year contract agreement on Thursday, which will be officially announced on Friday. The Avalanche traded a 2014 second-round pick to the Calgary Flames last Wednesday at the trade deadline to acquire the 27-year-old netminder. Berra posted a 9-17-2 record with the Flames this season with a .897 save percentage and 2.95 goals against average. He has yet to appear in a game for the Avalanche. Yeezy 700 Wave Runner Restock . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. Cheap Yeezys NZ . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. http://www.yeezyshoesnz.com/.“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. Cheap NMD NZ . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. NMD R1 NZ . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted.Irelands race walker Rob Heffernan is on the verge of receiving an Olympic bronze with Russian doping cheat Sergey Kirdyapkin set to be stripped of his London 2012 gold. Heffernan finished fourth in the 50km race walk at the London Games, as well as ninth in the 20km distance. But a ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) on Thursday has cleared the way for 50km winner Kirdyapkin to have his gold taken away. It is expected to be re-allocated to runner-up Jared Tallent of Australia, with Chinas Si Tianfeng bumped up to silver and Heffernan to bronze.The CAS decision is still subject to ratification by track and fields governing body, the IAAF, and by the International Olympic Committee. Sergey Kirdyapkin finishing first in the London 2012 Olympics Kirdyapkin failed a doping test in January 2015 but his ban issued by Russian anti-doping agency RUSADA only included periods from July 2009 to June 2012, and from October 2012 onwards - allowing him to keep his Olympic title.The CAS has now upheld appeals by the IAAF on Kirdyapkin and five other Russian athletes on the grounds that RUSADA had been selective in annulling their previous results after they were banned for irregularities in their biological passports.Heffernan told Irish radio station Today FM: Im buzzing. I got a generic email off the Court of Arbitration for Sport (containing the judgment).I had to read it a few times just in case I made a mistake.That makes me an Olympic bronze medallist and its unreal. Australias Jared Tallent (gold vest) and Irelands Rob Hefffernan (green) at the 2015 World Championships The 38-year-old, who also competed at the 2000, 2004 and 2008 Olympics, won World Championship gold in 2013, and is in training for Rio, has previously been upgraded to a 2010 European bronze thanks to another Russian doping offence.ddddddddddddHe added: Its been dragging on and people in Cork have been coming up and congratulating me on being a new Olympic medallist.A lot of people were congratulating me on the gold and I never bothered correcting them.I was half living the lie. I was trying to believe it myself. Now that its made official, I didnt know how Id feel about it. Im delighted, Im over the moon, its unreal.Its something that as long as Ive been doing sport and as a kid Ive been dreaming of, winning an Olympic medal, and now to have one its hard to take in.Tallent took to Twitter to say: History has been rewritten. I am Olympic champion. Olga Kaniskina looks set to lose her London 2012 silver medal As well as Kirdyapkin, Olga Kaniskina now stands to lose her silver medal in the London 2012 20km walk, with it going instead to Chinas Qiejang Shenjie.From the 2011 World Championships in Daegu, South Korea, Sergey Bakulin looks set to lose his 50km walk gold, and Yuliya Zaripova her steeplechase gold.The CAS also imposed disqualification on walkers Valery Borchin and Vladimir Kanaikin. Kanaikin had been handed a life ban by RUSADA but CAS replaced that with an eight-year suspension.The six cases were based on the biological passport system, which tracks unusual blood values for signs of doping.RUSADA had argued that its suspensions applied only to times when the athletes blood values were extreme, but the IAAF said the timing of the bans was selective. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz