Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
carrie567 Offline

12.08.2019 02:51
The No. 14 Tar Heels are coming off an 86-8 Zitat · Antworten

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- P.J. Hairstons career is over at North Carolina. The school said Friday that it wont seek Hairstons reinstatement from the NCAA after the junior committed several rule violations. Hairston hasnt played all season while the school and NCAA worked to resolve eligibility questions, many stemming from the use of cars linked to a felon and party promoter in Durham earlier this year. Hairston has practiced with the team and has been on the bench for home games. The NCAA cleared senior Leslie McDonald to return earlier this week after he missed the first nine games due to receiving improper benefits in a related case. In a statement, UNC coach Roy Williams said he was "extremely disappointed" for Hairston, his family and team. "P.J. made mistakes and I was very disappointed by his actions and now he is suffering the very difficult consequences," Williams said. "He is not a bad kid. He just made some mistakes." Hairston led the team in scoring last year at about 15 points per game while shooting 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 6-foot-5 swingman decided to return for his junior season instead of entering the NBA draft in the spring, but ultimately never made it back on the court for the Tar Heels. Authorities twice cited him during the off-season while driving rental vehicles linked to Haydn Patrick "Fats" Thomas of Durham to raise the possibility of an improper benefits violation. The schools announcement didnt spell out the specific violations, only that there were several. "Unfortunately P.J. made a number of mistakes that placed his eligibility at risk and the universitys joint review with the NCAA made it clear that seeking reinstatement from P.J. would not be possible," athletic director Bubba Cunningham said in a statement. "The university thanks him for his contributions to Carolina Basketball." The No. 14 Tar Heels are coming off an 86-83 home loss to Texas, though McDonald scored 15 points and hit four 3-pointers in his return to the lineup. North Carolina plays Davidson on Saturday. Nike Just Do It Scarpe . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. Nike Air Max Flyknit Saldi . -- During a players meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine ONeal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again -- because he very well might not. http://www.outletairmaxitalia.it/scapre-...con-outlet.html. The game marks the rare occasion when two homegrown running backs, Jon Cornish of the Calgary Stampeders and Andrew Harris of the B.C. Lions, will start in the West Divisions battle for a Grey Cup berth. Scarpe Nike Vapormax Scontate .com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 Scontate . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.HOUSTON -- When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually. Pretty soon he started hitting a few, and on Friday night he was a career-best 6 of 6 from behind the arc. Parsons scored 21 points and the Rockets picked up their fourth straight win, rolling to an easy 114-95 victory over the Brooklyn Nets. "I started the season shooting really poorly," Parsons said. "Its all about staying confident and sticking with it and just continuing to put in the work in the gym. Ive worked too hard for it not to start paying off." The Rockets led by 26 points at halftime and Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd benched all his starters except Brook Lopez for the entire second half. "We had to go with the guys who were going to play hard," Kidd said. "Those were the guys, and I played them the whole second half." Houston made a season-high 19 3-pointers, led by the perfect night by Parsons, who scored all his points in the first three quarters. "If you get ball movement that we want and body movement that we want, we should be able to get open 3s," coach Kevin McHale said. "We are one of the teams that looks for it and shoots a lot of them." James Harden scored nine points with seven assists for the Rockets in his return after missing three games with a sore left foot. He played almost 26 minutes. Lopez was also back after sitting out the last six games with a sprained left ankle. He started in place of Kevin Garnett and scored 16 points in about 21 minutes. "The last three teams have great 3-point shooting teams and we gave them easy looks from that distance," Lopez said, adding that he felt great after the game. Mason Plumlee and Tyshawn Taylor each scored 16 points for the Nets, who have dropped 10 of their last 12. Taylors 16 points were a career high and he also had 12 assists. Kidd said he thinks his starters werent playing hard because they were fatigued before this trip after playing in Toronto on Tuesday before a home game against the Lakers on Wednesday. "Thats a problemm," he said.dddddddddddd "We have to address that ... weve got to figure out what the problem is with our starting group." Omri Casspi scored 16, Francisco Garcia had 15 and Dwight Howard added 12 points and seven rebounds. Brooklyn shot just 33 per cent overall in the first half and only 10 per cent from 3-point range. Brooklyns backups didnt fare any better. Houston used an 8-2 run in the third quarter to make its lead 80-48. Parsons had a 3-pointer during the run and Terrence Jones also scored three points. The Rockets led by 16 with about five minutes left in the second quarter before using a 16-6 spurt to push the lead to 66-40 at halftime. The Nets missed seven shots, had two turnovers and allowed the Rockets to have easy look after easy look as they built the lead. The Rockets led 33-17 at the end of the first quarter. Houston scored the games first six points and was up by four before using a 13-0 run to extend the lead to 25-8 with about three minutes left in the first quarter. Howard missed a hook shot at the end of that run before Casspi grabbed the rebound and tossed a no-look, backward pass to Garcia. His 3-point attempt bounced off the rim but Howard was there to tip it in. Harden showed that he was feeling good early when he juked Joe Johnson off the dribble at the top of the key, drawing an ooh from the crowd, and dashed into the lane for a wide-open layup. He missed it, but Howard was there to grab the rebound and finish with a dunk. NOTES: Kidd said he was just "trying to win" when he intentionally spilled a drink on the court, a stunt that cost him $50,000. "Its about trying to win and those guys in that locker room, and I tried to put those guys in a position to get a basket, a good look and we did," he said. ... Houstons Jeremy Lin will miss at least two weeks with a sprained right knee he sustained in Wednesday nights game. Coach Kevin McHale said before the game that theyll know more about his status in about 10 days or so. ... Former Rockets star Mario Elie watched the game from a courtside seat. ... Brooklyns Mirza Teletovic had a career-high 13 rebounds. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz