Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

14.08.2019 02:53
Roger-Vasselin, next faces Germanys Jan Zitat · Antworten

MARSEILLE, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both advanced to the Open 13 semifinals on Friday. After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Gasquet, ranked ninth, broke Dodig twice in the first set and once more in the second set, where he saved three break-points of his own. He sealed the win on his own serve when Dodigs forehand from the back of the court was wide. "I played a solid match. I served well, didnt really drop off at all during the match and managed to save some break-points," said Gasquet, who lost the Open Sud de France final in Montpellier to countryman Gael Monfils earlier this month. "Im happy to be in the semifinals. Its the first time Ive reached the semifinals here so Id like to get to the final." Gasquet next faces third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, who won 6-3, 7-6 (1) against No. 8 Nicolas Mahut of France to reach his second consecutive semifinal. He leads the 23rd-ranked Gulbis 2-0 in the career head-to-heads. Tsonga, who improved to 4-0 against Roger-Vasselin, next faces Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff, who continued his run toward a first career final with a 6-4, 6-3 win against Frenchman Michael Llodra. "Edouard played very well. He took his chance in the tiebreaker and was very aggressive," Tsonga said. "It was tricky and Im glad to have got out of it. I hope I recover well so that I can play a good match tomorrow." Tsonga broke Roger-Vasselin twice in the second and third sets, and sealed victory on his first match point with a backhand pass down the line. But Tsonga, who had 39 winners, was unhappy with his overall performance. "I got through with my serve tonight," he said. "The rest wasnt great and at one point I wanted to leave the court because I was ashamed of how I was playing." The 23-year-old Struff, who is ranked 117th, had nine aces, won 87 per cent of first-service points, did not face a single break-point and broke Llodras serve three times in a dominant performance. ETwaun Moore Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. Custom New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authen...elicans-Jersey/. -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. Anthony Davis Pelicans Jersey .Do you have to be that close? Federer snapped at a TV cameraman hovering nearby as he received medical advice after losing a set on Wednesday.For Nadal and Sharapova, the nuisance was coming from the lowly-ranked qualifiers across the net. Jrue Holiday Jersey .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U.Jack Wilshere insists he is now fully fit and ready to play a part in Englands bid for glory at Euro 2016. The Arsenal midfielder played less than 100 minutes of Premier League football this season, but has been included in Roy Hodgsons provisional 26-man squad for France this summer.Wilshere started an England game for the first time since June in Sundays 2-1 win over Turkey, but despite being substituted in the 66th minute he says he is eager to play a full part in the remaining warm-up games against Australia and Portugal. I feel Im ready for 90 minutes, I wouldnt be here otherwise, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Ive played a few games now and I think the next step for me is 90 minutes. As each game goes on I feel better and better and I think the only way Im going to get that sharpness is by playing. Jack Wilshere played 66 minutes against Turkey Im thankful to the boss here and the staff. Ive worked with them for a number of years now and after the World Cup when we were rebuilding I was a big part of that.Im thankful for them for keeping their faith in me and hopefully I can repay them.Medically Im fine now. Ive been training for seven or eight weeks. Maybe I lack five or 10 per cent of match fitness, but weve got two games and I can get that then. Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy were on the scoresheet for England Harry Kane opened the scoring for England in the third minute, but after Turkey equalised through Hakan Calhanoglu, Jamie Vardy found the winner with seven minutes remaining.England started with three forwards before switching to a diamond formation in the second half and Kane told Sky Sports News HQ that the strikers are happy to adapt their positionns under Hodgsons instructions.dddddddddddd Harry Kane thought Englands Euro 2016 preparation got off to a positive start It was a positive start; a good win against a good side, he said.Of course theres stuff we can work on and we know that, but overall I thought we were the better team and deserved the win. England Player Ratings Peter Taylor gives his verdict on the performances against Turkey It worked well. Weve been working on a couple of systems in training and youll see that we switched halfway through the second half into a different system.Wherever the manager wants us to play we will play and well do it to the best of our ability. Also See: England player ratings England 2-1 Turkey As it happened Merson worries for defence ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz