Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

14.08.2019 02:53
n got together with Pujols, the newest membe Zitat · Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Jered Weaver bounded off the field shouting and pumping his fist after quashing a base-loaded jam with no outs in the top of the eighth inning. He was pretty excited in the bottom half, too, as he watched his teammates walk around the bases. The Angels scored three runs on five straight walks in the eighth after Weaver escaped a based-loaded jam with no outs in the top half, and they hung on to beat the New York Yankees 4-1 on Monday night. "I showed a little emotion there," Weaver said. "Obviously getting out of a jam. ... I got pretty hyped. Then it came down to a couple walks with the bases loaded. Great job by the guys for battling." Yankees relievers Shawn Kelley (0-2), Matt Thornton and Preston Claiborne walked six overall in the eighth, the most walks in an inning by New York since 1990. The wild display came after manager Joe Girardi was ejected by plate umpire Laz Diaz for arguing a strike call in the top of the inning and engaging Diaz in a heated argument. Weaver (3-2) allowed a run and six hits in eight innings, struck out seven and walked one. The right-hander bounded off the mound pumping his fist and shouting in excitement after getting Derek Jeter to ground into an inning-ending double play in the eighth. The Angels loaded the bases against Kelley with three walks, including a two-out intentional pass to Albert Pujols that preceded a base on balls to pinch-hitter Raul Ibanez. Collin Cowgill scored on a walk to Howie Kendrick and Kelley was replaced by Thornton. Kelley was tossed by Diaz on his way to the dugout. Thornton then walked Ian Stewart to force in another run, and Claiborne did likewise to Chris Iannetta. "I didnt attack the zone and do what I normally do, and it cost me," Kelley said. "Im not going to say anything about the strike zone. I made a lot of bad pitches, so its on me." The Yankees loaded the bases in the top of the eighth on singles by Kelly Johnson and Brian Roberts and a bunt hit by Ichiro Suzuki. Girardi was tossed after questioning a 1-0 pitch to Brett Gardner from the dugout, then came on the field and continued his rant. "When you have a 1-0 count and the next pitch is called 1-1, it changes the whole at-bat. It was the biggest pitch of the game to that point. I mentioned to Laz in a respectful way earlier in the game that I thought a pitch to Kelly Johnson and he gave me the Mutombo," Girardi said, wagging his finger. "And I dont appreciate that. Im not a little kid and I dont need to be scolded." Gardner then struck out and Jeter grounded into a 4-6-3 double play on Weavers next offering. Ernesto Frieri pitched a perfect ninth for his third save in five chances. Yankees right-hander David Phelps allowed a run and three hits over 5 1-3 innings with three strikeouts and a walk. It was his 24th career start and first since July 4, 2013. Phelps made his first nine appearances this season out of the bullpen, but was inserted into the rotation because of Michael Pinedas 10-game suspension for having a foreign substance on his neck during a game at Boston on April 23. Phelps matched zeroes with Weaver through four innings before Kendrick led off the Angels fifth with a drive into the right field corner that skipped away from Suzuki for a triple. Stewart delivered the run with a slow-hit grounder to third base, and Johnsons only play was to first. The only hit Weaver allowed during the first six innings was a leadoff single in the fourth by Jeter, ending an 0-for-14 drought for the Yankees captain. "Youve got to tip your cap to Weaver. He threw an incredible game," Phelps said. "You go against a teams ace, thats going to happen sometimes." Jeter doubled inside third base on Weavers first pitch in the seventh, advanced on Jacoby Ellsburys groundout and scored the tying run on a single by former Angel Mark Teixeira. NOTES: Reggie Jackson got together with Pujols, the newest member of the 500-homer club, while the Yankees were taking batting practice. The 67-year-old Hall of Famer, currently a special adviser in the Yanks baseball operations department, hit his 500th home run at the "Big A " Sept. 17, 1984, while playing for the Angels. ... Yankees C Brian McCann was the MVP of the 2010 All-Star game in Anaheim, representing the Atlanta Braves and hitting a three-run double that decided the outcome for the NL. Custom USA Womens Soccer Jerseys .The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth. Abby Smith USA Jersey . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St. http://www.officialsocceruswntshop.com/m...ugh-usa-jersey/. A broadcast source said the deal is for five years. The agreement calls for a minimum of 17 regular-season games as well as the East and West Division finals being broadcast annually on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNEWS. Amy Rodriguez USA Jersey .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott. Abby Smith Jersey . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- With Arizonas No. 1 ranking hanging precariously in the balance, T.J. McConnell hustled over to the corner for the biggest offensive rebound of the game. Then Nick Johnson drew a foul, and the Wildcats overtook Michigan at the free throw line. Johnson made six free throws over the final 25 seconds, and Arizona held on for a 72-70 victory over the Wolverines on Saturday after rallying from an 11-point deficit in the second half. Michigan led by one with under a minute to go, but McConnell was able to rebound his own miss to keep a crucial possession alive. Johnson drew a foul on a drive with 24.6 seconds left, and he put the Wildcats ahead to stay. "This was as quality of a win as you can have, in my opinion, in the country," Arizona coach Sean Miller said. "I felt like today -- were going to be better if we won, were going to be better if we lost." Michigan (6-4) certainly gave the Wildcats a test, leading for most of the game. Arizona finished with 17 offensive rebounds, but that translated into only a 34-28 scoring advantage in the paint. If the Wolverines had been able to come up with McConnells late miss, they might have been the ones shooting free throws at the end to put the game away. Instead, Arizona got the ball to Johnson, who was fouled and gave his team a 67-66 lead from the line. Michigans Nik Stauskas missed at the other end, and after a tie-up, the possession arrow gave the Wildcats (11-0) the ball with 9.5 seconds remaining. Johnson pushed the lead to three with two more free throws, and Arizona fouled Spike Albrecht at the other end. Albrecht made only one of two free throws, and after two more free throws by Johnson made it 71-67, Albrecht made a 3-pointer with 2 seconds left. Arizonas Gabe York added a free throw to end the scoring. "The first two were the ones that I had to really concentrate about," Johnson said. "After I made those, I knew that the next two, four, were going in." The Wildcats finished 14 of 15 from the free throw line. Brandon Ashley scored 18 points for Arizona, which finally wore down Michigan inside in the final minutes. &qquot;I feel like they were just throwing it at the rim and just going up and playing volleyball," said Michigans Jon Horford, who did his best to protect the basket with four blocked shots.dddddddddddd "We have to get tougher in that aspect." Glenn Robinson III had 20 points for Michigan, but he did most of his damage in the first half. Caris LeVert contributed 15 points for the Wolverines, but this game was decided by Arizonas late free throws and the one miss by Stauskas when Michigan had a chance to go back ahead. Michigan led 37-28 at halftime, and Mitch McGary pushed the lead to double digits with a dunk for the first points of the second half. But Arizona went on an 11-2 run to pull within two. Michigan led 58-50, but the Wildcats again had an answer. Aaron Gordon and Ashley made consecutive baskets, and a dunk by Ashley cut the lead to two. Johnson, Gordon and Kaleb Tarczewski had 14 points each for Arizona. Tarczewski went down with what looked like a right leg injury around the midpoint of the second half, but he was able to return. Its been a quiet start to the season for Robinson, who showed enough potential in 2012-13 that he considered a jump to the NBA after his freshman year. Against Arizona, he showed why hes a definite candidate to play at the next level. Robinson made all seven of his shots from the field in the first half, including a contested 3-pointer in the final seconds that gave Michigan the nine-point halftime lead. "We didnt feel going in at half that we were down nine," Johnson said. "We felt good about ourselves. We had a few easy shots that we didnt finish." Opponents were shooting only 27 per cent from 3-point range against Arizona coming into the game, but the Wolverines were 6 of 11 in the first half. They finished 8 of 17. The Wildcats rallied late when they finally started converting around the basket. A three-point play with 2:32 to play by Rondae Hollis-Jefferson gave Arizona its first lead of the second half at 63-62. The lead changed hands four more times after that -- for good when Johnson made the first two of his six late free throws. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz