Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 149 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

14.08.2019 02:54
h 286 points, 6.6 more than Ammann, who had jum Zitat · Antworten

GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN, Germany - Anders Jacobsen of Norway defeated four-time Olympic champion Simon Ammann to win the second ski jumping World Cup of the Four Hills tour on Thursday.Jacobsen, who also won Wednesdays qualifying event, soared 135.5 metres for the first-round lead and held his nerve with a second jump of 136.5. He finished with 286 points, 6.6 more than Ammann, who had jumps of 138 and 133 metres.Ammann, of Switzerland, had failed to qualify for the final round of the tours opening event at Oberstdorf on Monday.Peter Prevc of Slovenia repeated his third-place finish from Oberstdorf with jumps of 136.5 and 136 metres for 276.9 points, while two-time Four Hills winner Gregor Schlierenzauer of Austria placed fourth.Stefan Kraft of Austria leads the tour standings after placing sixth at Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Devin Funchess Youth Jersey .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb. Marvin Harrison Colts Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro....d-colts-jersey/. Jimmy Howard made 44 saves and Henrik Zetterberg scored two goals, leading the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night. Quenton Nelson Youth Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Ben Banogu Youth Jersey . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No.CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Marlies goaltender Drew MacIntyre put on an impressive display on Friday, but he gave his Toronto teammates credit for making his job simple. MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said. "Then our guys were awesome. Blocking shots, I say it every game. These guys are fun to watch, its awesome and they made my night a lot easier." After stopping 12 shots in the first period, the 30-year-old goalie stopped 17 in the second and was continuously under siege in the third period -- where he faced 21 shots. "I knew that the (shots) number was going to get up there," MacIntyre said. "We all knew they were going to come in third period. Theyre a good team and they showed it." MacIntyres performance impressed Toronto head coach Steve Spott. "(MacIntyre) is a guy who is now starting to do what I think he needs to do to be an NHL prospect," Toronto coach Steve Spott said. "And I dont care what his age is. Hes a guy that is playing the best hockey of his career in a very, very good league. I think he should open up some eyes from not only our club, but 29 other clubs." Although the Stars applied consistent pressure, Toronto broke the game open in the second period when T.J. Brennan and Peter Holland scored 13 seconds apart. Brennan scored on the power play 7:15 into the second period when he fired a wrist shot past Texas goalie Cristopher Nilstorp. On the very next shift Holland forced a Stars turnover and beat Nilstoorp to give Toronto a 3-0 lead.dddddddddddd Brandon Kozun, Sam Carrick and Jerred Smithson also scored for Toronto, while Chris Mueller replied for the Stars. Game 2 is Monday at the Cedar Park Center, where Toronto can extend its playoff unbeaten streak to 9-0. Texas had been a perfect 4-0 at home in the playoffs before the loss. "I think their whole team played well," Stars coach Willie Desjardins said. "I think we had to be better early, once you get behind youre going to generate a lot and we had to come after them a they outplayed us and give them credit." MacIntyre was tested early and often by Texas -- the AHLs regular-season champions -- but helped Toronto stay undefeated in the post-season with a couple dazzling stops. Late in the first period he was caught behind the net while battling for a rebound. The puck kicked out to Stars forward Brett Ritchie in front of the net, but MacIntyre scrambled back to make the save. Toronto played with the lead for most of the night after Kozun scored 3:11 into the game. Kozun collected a pass from Trevor Smith in the neutral zone, skated between a pair of Stars defencemen and fired a wrist shot over Nilstorps shoulder. Texas finally broke MacIntyres shutout bid with 4:27 remaining when Mueller scored on the power play. Two minutes later Carrick scored into the empty net, followed by a short-handed empty-net goal by Smithson to give Toronto a 5-1 lead. Nilstorp stopped 14 of 17 shots for Texas in the loss. The Swedish goalie also spent almost half of the third period on the bench after Desjardins pulled his goalie with 8:50 remaining while down 3-0. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz