Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Events
yaya2017 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

29.08.2019 08:33
le course races (OCR), so it’s no sur Zitat · Antworten

For those who live for that post-run Instagram shoe/watch shot, there’s literally a style for anyone—we counted at least 17 color variants available on Nike’s site, plus they’ve released a special Nike Air Max Thea Femme USATF-themed Adidas NMD Mujer pair. The swoosh knows how football fansbreathe for their teams, so they’ve also released designs for all 32 NFL teams—because, you know, runners like to watch other sports. Yours truly is guilty of purchasing a pair in midnight green.A firm, toothy trail shoe that will Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink keep you Nike Air Max 95 Mujer on your feet when the ground gets ugly.Never heard of VJ? The company is based in Finland and has been selling trail shoes in Europe since 1981. The XTRM is its first shoe sold in the U.S. One look at the shoe tells you what it’s designed for—the gnarliest, muddiest Nike Air Vapormax Damen trails you can find.

“This shoe Nike Air Vapormax Donne definitely lives up to its claim of best grip on Earth,” says one tester who wore the XTRM on snowy, slippery, and steep sections of the Appalachian Trail. Credit the very toothy sole made of hard, durable rubber that bites hard into soft ground.VJ designed Nike Air Max 95 DonneNike Air Max 2017 Damen the XTRM to excel at mud runs and obstacle course races (OCR), so it’s no surprise that the 6mm lugs are widely spaced to shed mud as you move. That same design, however, makes for an exceptionally rough ride on flat, hard ground. Testers unanimously said the shoe felt too firm for any www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk high-mileage runs. Contributing to the stiff ride—and protection on technical terrain—is a full-length rock plate. It’s a necessary feature—without it you’d feel every jagged edge on rocky singletrack through the shoe’s thin foam.

“On technical terrain they felt great.Nike Air Max 90 Damen I could run on any terrain and not Adidas NMD Mujer feel a thing thanks to the rock plate. But on flat trails or road sections, I noticed they did not give much, and felt stiff. The longer the flat section was, the more I noticed they didn’t have whole lot of cushioning. In my opinion these shoes are Nike Air Max 2017 Damen screaming for rocky, technical trail runs no longer than 3 hours—not recommended for road or rail trails at all.”Topo Athletic’s MT-3 is a comfortable, crowd-pleasing shoe that’s well suited to runs over a variety of terrain.Added midfoot drainage ports allow the shoe to dry Adidas ZX Flux Mujer quickly, even after being Nike Air Max 90 Damen submergedPerformance is on point without sacrificing comfort

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz