Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Events
yaya2017 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

17.09.2019 04:17
use a motorized scooter to move Zitat · Antworten

Civic Nation and the United State of Women empower individuals to www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk become agents of positive change in their community, and we amplify ally organizations who share our goal to inspire, educate, and activate Nike Air Force 1 Womens people around the issues that affect them most. We thank our friends at Planned Parenthood for Asics Gel Lyte 5 Homme publishing this story, which first appeared on their blog.In the summer of 1990, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Nike Air Presto Femme was signed into law. For the first time, disability was federally codified as a category of discrimination in all aspects of public life, Nike Air Max 90 Mujer including employment, Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Blancas transportation, education, housing, and health care. This landmark law not only established Nike Air Presto Damen baseline protections for people with disabilities, but also laid the foundation for sexual and reproductive health and rights, including protections in the workplace for pregnant people and people living with HIV.

Despite the importance Nike Air Max 720 Womens of the ADA in advancing access to health care, people with disabilities are mostly absent in conversations about sexual and reproductive health, Nike Air Max TN Mujer and this inattention often translates into subpar services from providers. This year, I’m Nike Air Max 95 Damen honoring the legacy of the ADA by sharing my story as a woman with a disability navigating what is taken for granted Nike Air Max 90 Damen by so many as a routine procedure: a Pap test. Since I was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy at the age of nine, my body has been looked Nike Air Max 95 Mujer at, poked, and pried by a myriad of health Nike Air Max 270 Womens professionals. So, I was used to a certain level of awkwardness or discomfort as part of the health care experience.

When my appointment began, I immediately felt out of place. The Nike Air Max 1 Damen nurses who brought me into the doctor’s office looked me up and down, giving me the sense that they did not know what to do Nike Air Max 95 Womens with my chair or my body. (My muscular dystrophy requires that I use a motorized scooter to move around.) I’d hoped things would smooth over once the doctor Nike Air Max 95 Femme arrived, but it soon became clear that I wasn’t going to be equitably treated. Rather than Nike Dunk Sky High Womens feeling confidence and trust, I was anxious and uncomfortable. I felt unsafe and shaky as I coached the nursing Nike Dunk Sky High Womens staff on how to guide my legs and help me onto the exam table.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz