Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 Events
yaya2017 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

18.10.2019 04:51
ndividual and district foot strike and shape,” Bull s Zitat · Antworten

When I first slipped the Joyride on, it felt really weird. Unlike traditional runners, there is no sockliner—my foot sat Nike Air Max 90 Womens directly on top Nike Air Max 270 Donne of the new midsole technology. But after a couple of steps, my foot sank into place, similar to sinking into a beanbag chair or stepping onto sand. Nike Air Max 1 Damen It felt pretty good!On my first run, which were intervals on the treadmill, I felt all the feels. When my foot, which felt secure in the knit upper, touched down, it was perfectly Nike Air Max 90 Femme cushioned. www.brucolimare.it/ Dare I say, the ride felt downright plush. (For context, the Joyride sits in between Nike Air and React, in terms of specific cushioning technologies.) Adidas ZX Flux Donne There was also a noticeable Nike Air Max 90 Damen bounce in my step—it was as if the sneakers were feeding my legs a dose of energy. When our treadmill trial ended, I’ll admit that I Nike Air Max 1 Femme was a little sad. Although I’m not a treadmill lover, this was literally the best run I had had in forever and I didn’t want it to end.

I felt like I could keep running for at least Nike Air Max 90 Damen another mile or two. If only every run felt that good!According to Bull, I have Nike’s new underfoot platform, which is made up of thousands of tiny TPE Adidas NMD Damen beads—like Dippin’ Dots or Nerds candy, remember those?—encased in four pods, to thank for that. (You can even see the beads from a window on the side of the shoe.) “This is Nike Air Vapormax Femme where the magic is, because the beads move to your exact individual and district foot strike and shape,” Bull says, noting her team explored more than 150 bead types.

Why Nike Air Presto Femme beads, you ask? They Nike Air Max TN Mujer offer a personalized underfoot sensation and experience while addressing every point of a runner’s foot strike, from heel to toe-off. There Nike Air Max 90 Femme are about 50% more beads in the heel pods for greater impact and absorption, while the front pods have just 5% of these beads, which give a more responsive, springier feel. “Unlike a normal Nike Air Max 270 Dames slab of foam which doesn’t move, beads can move and disperse a lot more to offer greater impact, dispersion, and cushioning,” Bull explains.but relaxed Nike Air Max 720 Dames enough for weekends apple picking or brunching with friends. Wear the boot with your favorite leggings and bomber jacket to the yoga studio or with wide-legged pants and a silk blouse for a more polished look at work.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz