Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 257 mal aufgerufen
 Info für Vereinsmitglieder
joejonsme Offline

Jungspund ++

12.06.2018 05:52
Rifle Club membership - A new problem! Zitat · Antworten

Hello,

Today, I went to the rifle club in Madurai. There was a new person there, who was standing with an application for joining the rifle club, and he seemed very irate. I approached him, and asked him what the problem was and he explained me. He said he had a great interest in shooting, and as a first step, he had come to enroll in the Madurai Rifle Club. In the application, there is a clause mentioning that the applicant should not have any criminal antecedents, which required attestation from the local police station.There the problem started.The person approached the police station, and met up with the inspector, who said that they dont give such attestations And when the person explained the whole deal about joining the club, the inspector asked him to approach the ommissioner of police and then proceed downwards towards the station. He has been to the station 4 or 5 times, and its been a month.The plight of the person is very itiable, and so is the plight of any ordinary man, who has to approach the police station for antecedence clearance for joining the club.The thought that an individual cannot join the rifle club because of some irresponsible inspector is really worrying, and I really do not know where this is going to lead to.

For more you can check:-
Creative Video Marketing Company

Thank you

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz