Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 210 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
joejonsme Offline

Jungspund ++

06.07.2018 12:47
Mouse/Camera Problem - crazy movement Zitat · Antworten

Hello,

I bought the game darwinia yesterday, as well as the other two games. I tried only Uplink and I thought the other games must be great as well. That's the reason why I didn't try the demo of darwinia first. So, now here is the problem: When I lunch darwinia, everythings seems to be normal, but as soon as the planet appeares, the mouse cursor (those 4 white triangles with the red circle around it) starts to move down a bit. Then the camera follows it, slowly... and this doesn't stop. At the end, the cursor is at the bottom of the screen and the camera is rotating around it's own axis as fast as possible, while looking up to the fireball in the center of the planet. When I hit the Escape Button, everything stops... I can now move the camera, when I click the right mouse button. But only as far as the screen allows me. When the cursor hits the edge of the screen, the camera stops as well.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://linkedcode.win/viewtopic.php?t=1...XJzaW9uLmNvLnVr
Animated Explainer Video Production Company

Thank you.

Air Bikes »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz