Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Info für Vereinsmitglieder
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

05.05.2019 01:41
dont think I was supposed Zitat · Antworten

PARIS - With low scores at a premium on Saturday, Kevin Stadler fired a third-round, 1-over 72 and he extended his lead to four shots heading into the final day at the Alstom Open de France. Stadler, who sits atop the leaderboard at 9-under-par 204, entered the day up by three shots, but the rest of the field could not shoot low enough to catch the American. Stadler is seeking his second win on the European Tour. The 34-year-old held a 3-shot lead over Frenchman Victor Riu after the second round, but Riu carded a 2-over 73 and dropped into a tie for second place at 5-under 208. He is tied with Thongchai Jaidee, who shot a 69 at Le Golf National. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer is alone in fourth place at 3-under 210 after shooting a 70 on Saturday. Matthew Baldwin (70) and Bernd Wiesberger (71) are both right behind Kaymer at 2-under. Defending Alstom Open de France champion Graeme McDowell is eight shots off the pace at 1-under and he is tied for seventh with Robert Karlsson (70), Damien McGrane (72), Michael Hoey (73) and Mark Foster (73). Saturdays lowest round was a 3-under 68 turned in by Julien Quesne, who is at even-par for the week. Stadlers lead was not always so comfortable on Saturday. In fact, Riu started his round off strong and was able to pull even with the leader at one point. Up by three shots to begin the day, Stadler parred his first two holes before dropping a shot with a bogey at No. 3. Riu made birdies at both five and nine, while Stadler rounded out his front nine with six straight pars. The duo, who were paired together, shared the lead at 9-under heading to No. 10. Then the wheels started to come off for Riu, starting with a bogey on the par-4 10th hole. Stadler countered Rius bogey with a birdie to move two shots ahead. Riu picked himself up briefly with a birdie at 11, but back-to-back bogeys at 12 and 13 put him three shots back. Riu made birdie at 14 before making three straight bogeys from 15. He made par at 18 to finish his round. Stadler, on the other hand, cruised to six straight pars before making his second bogey of the round at No. 17, dropping his lead to four. He too parred the 18th and finished with a 72. "I got about what I deserved out of my game today," Stadler said. "I didnt play that great, made a whole lot of pars and did not have nearly as many looks as I had the last couple days, but you cant expect to play that well for four days in a row." Stadler understood how tough the course was playing, so he was pleased with his round. "I knew I really didnt have to do anything crazy today," he said "A couple less would have been nice, but overall Im happy the way it went." Jaidee had one of the better rounds on the day, making four birdies at seven, eight, 13 and 16. He also made bogey at the third and 18th holes. NOTES: Just three players (Quesne, Jaidee and Wade Ormsby) were able to break 70 on Saturday ... Stadler is looking to become the first American to win the Open de France since Barry Jaekel in 1972 ... With no bogey-free rounds on Saturday, there have been just two all week (Stadler in round one, Victor Dubuisson in round two). Jarvis Landry Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens have hired Steve Spagnuolo to be their secondary coach and assistant head coach. Damarious Randall Jersey . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Yo...-Browns-Jersey/. The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Damarious Randall Browns Jersey . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule – matching their longest skid of the year – after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils. Darren Fells Browns Jersey . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. NEW ORLEANS -- With a quick step to his left, Anthony Davis bolted from the man he was supposed to guard and launched himself toward the backboard in time to swat away Ty Lawsons driving layup. As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. "I dont think I was supposed to (guard Lawson)," Davis said of his pivotal block. "I just tried to make a basketball play. Coach (Monty Williams) tells us all the time, If youre going to do something like that, you better go get it. Thank God I got the rebound. It got us hyped and it was a play that we needed down the stretch." Williams was delighted and amused by the play because of how it fit the theme of pregame banter he had overheard between Davis and his teammates. "Its funny because they were just talking about before the game how he wanted to just go up and grab it out of the air like Patrick Ewing used to," Williams said. "I was like, What are you guys talking about? Where is this conversation going? And then he makes a play like that, so it shows you how much I know." For Davis, it was one last historic performance before hes old enough to legally accept someones offer to buy him a drink for all hes done in less than two seasons of basketball in the Big Easy. Since the Pelicans were founded as the Charlotte Hornets in 1988, no one had racked up as many points, rebounds and blocks in the same game as Davis did against Denver. "Thats a testament to my team. Theyre giving me the ball where I can score and cutting hard so their man cant help, making big shots, playing defence, having my back if I try to go block a shot, boxing out and letting me get the rebounds," said Davis, who turns 21 on Tuesday. "It all goes to the team and not just me. I cant do it by myself." Indeed, Davis pointed out that his overtime heroics, which included four crucial free throws, never would have happed if not for teammates like Anthony Morrow, whose 14 points included a 15-foot pullup in the lane that tied the game at 94 with 1 second left in regulation. Morrow had to save a ball tipped away from Davis, then had to get off a shot over the taller Lawson. "Hes a great defendeer.dddddddddddd. He was up under me, so I just wanted to make sure I got to where I wanted to get to and just knocked the 15-footer down," Morrow said. Tyreke Evans, meanwhile, added 20 points, his fifth straight game with 20 or more. Kenneth Faried had 22 points and 10 rebounds for Denver, which had won its previous two games and led by as many as 16 in the second quarter. Aaron Brooks scored 12 of his 15 points in the fourth quarter, nearly rescuing Denver from its collapse. After being up by as many as 13 points early in the second half, Denver had fallen behind by seven in the fourth quarter before Brooks scored six straight on three free throws and a transition 3-pointer. Later, his clutch, weaving drive around Davis for a scoop off the glass put Denver in front 94-90 with 1:20 left. But Brian Roberts free throws, followed by Morrows clutch jumper, sent the game to overtime. "It wasnt the end, it was the third quarter. We let them get back in the game," Faried said. "Its something about us and this team this year. We dont have that killer instinct quite yet." There were nine lead changes in the overtime thriller between two teams well out of playoff contention, but playing with pride. Davis deep offensive rebound and assist on Morrows 3 made it 100-98, and Davis exuberantly held three fingers in the air as the ball went down, only to see Lawson convert a quick three-point play on a driving layup as he was fouled to give Denver the lead right back. Roberts followed with a jumper for New Orleans, then Wilson Chandler nailed a 3 to put the Nuggets back up by two. Evans layup tied it for the eighth and final time at 104 before Davis free throws gave New Orleans the lead for good. Lawson finished with 15 points, Chandler with 14 and JJ Hickson 12 for the Nuggets, who outshot New Orleans 47.1 per cent (40 of 85) to 45.6 per cent (41 of 90), but hurt themselves 27 turnovers. "Weve just got to do a better job of taking care of the ball, and our role mentality, the things we talk about when youre playing your role -- fundamentally, boxing out and doing the things that we need to do to win this type of game," Denver coach Brian Shaw said. NOTES: Davis has surpassed 20 points and 10 rebounds in a game 22 times this season, and he has 30 double-doubles. ... The Nuggets resume their five-game road trip Monday night in Charlotte, followed by games Wednesday in Orlando, Friday in Miami and Saturday in Atlanta. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz