Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Info für Vereinsmitglieder
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

05.05.2019 01:41
e a 2-5 deficit in the tiebrea Zitat · Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - LeBron James and the struggling Cleveland Cavaliers will resume a five-game road trip Thursday against the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center. The Cavaliers have lost six in a row and 10 of the last 12 games, and are coming off Tuesdays 107-100 setback to the Phoenix Suns. James returned from an eight-game absence (1-7) to score 33 points and J.R. Smith added 29. Yesterday at practice my lungs were burning and I guess I was able to get my second wind today, said James. I couldnt make those moves two weeks ago. To come back and feel the way I like to feel was pretty cool. Tristan Thompson scored 10 points off the bench for Cleveland, which shot 43.9 percent and received a combined 18 points from Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving. Cleveland is 8-11 on the road and has lost four straight as the guest. It will play the Clippers Friday night. The Lakers have dropped two in a row and four of their last five games, and suffered a 78-75 loss to the Miami Heat on Tuesday. Kobe Bryant, Jordan Hill and Ed Davis scored 12 points apiece for Los Angeles, which shot just 31.5 percent and fell to 6-14 at home. The Lakers scored only 12 points in the first quarter and 34 in the first half. We got off to a terrible start, offensively and defensively, Lakers coach Byron Scott said. We dug ourselves a hole. Bryant (rest) is questionable for this matchup versus James and the Cavs. After hosting the Cavs, the Lakers will play four in a row on the road against Utah, Phoenix, New Orleans and San Antonio. Hill (knee) is probable against Cleveland. The Lakers and Cavs will play the first of two meetings this season and are scheduled to tangle Feb. 8 at Quicken Loans Arena. The two teams split a pair of matchups last season and have alternated wins and losses over the past eight encounters. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys China .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Michael Deiter Jersey . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. http://www.dolphinscheapjerseys.com/. - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless. Christian Wilkins Jersey . The South Africa international, who rejoined the club last month on loan from Tottenham, opened the scoring in the sixth minute with a powerful shot into the roof of the net. Discount Dolphins Jerseys Online . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Tomas Berdych picked a good time to end his lengthy losing streak to Rafael Nadal, while Andy Murray continued his run toward another Australian Open final. Tuesdays first mens quarterfinal was never close and the second wasnt much more competitive. Berdych became the first player to stamp his ticket into the semifinals following a shocking 6-2, 6-0, 7-6 (7-5) win over the second-seeded former world No. 1 Nadal at the years first Grand Slam event. Murray, a three-time Aussie Open runner-up, then dispatched 19-year-old Aussie crowd favorite Nick Kyrgios, 6-3, 7-6 (7-5), 6-3. The third-seeded Nadal was able to fend off a pair of match points in his final service game of the third set, but was unable to overcome a 2-5 deficit in the tiebreak. With the No. 7 seed Berdych up 6-5, Nadal sent the backhand of Berdychs serve into the net and the Czech officially put his straight-set triumph into the books. Berdych had dropped 17 consecutive matches to last years Aussie Open finalist Nadal, a streak that dated back to 2007. He also reached his second straight Aussie semi. The big-hitting Berdych had been 3-18 lifetime against Nadal, including a loss in the 2010 Wimbledon final. Nadal owns 14 major titles, including a lone Aussie championship in 2009. Hes also a two-time runner-up at Melbourne Park, including last year against Stan Wawrinka. It just was not my day, said Nadal. I didnt play with the right intensity, with the right rhythm, and the opponent played better than me. You have to play well to win against a player like Tomas. I didnt play my best today. He played better than me and thats it. Thats sport. Sometimes, almost every time, it is simple: the player who plays better, the player who is able to maintain the better rhythm, the better concentration, play with less mistakes, is the player who has more success. And today this player has been Tomas. Meanwhile, Murray was in command throughout against Kyrgios and didnt face a break point against hhis serve until the seventh game of the third set.dddddddddddd He advanced to the semifinals for the fifth time in the last six years, bouncing back from a quarterfinal loss to Roger Federer last year. The sixth-seeded Scot broke for a 4-2 lead in the first set and won a tight tiebreak in the second before breaking serve for another 4-2 lead in the third. Kyrgios finally answered with a break, but Murray responded with one of his own for a 5-3 advantage and held serve to finish the match in just over two hours. Im happy. Its nice to be in the latter stages of a slam again, said Murray. Im happy with that. Obviously we want to do the best possible, but all you can do is prepare as best you can, which I certainly did over the past few weeks and months, and have given myself an opportunity. Maybe I wont play well in a couple of days; maybe I play great. I dont know. But Ive given myself a good opportunity again, and hopefully I can use it to my advantage. The two-time Grand Slam champion Murray will meet Berdych in the semis. Mens quarterfinal play will continue Wednesday. The fourth-seeded defending Melbourne champion Wawrinka will face fifth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori and the evening match will feature four-time Aussie winner Novak Djokovic against eighth-seeded Canadian slugger Milos Raonic. Obviously, if he serves as well as he does, 20, 30 aces average per match, puts a lot of pressure on the opponents serve, Djokovic said of Raonic. You take a chance, you double fault, the set is gone. These kind of matches are very challenging mentally for us to play against servers like that. Djokovic is a perfect 4-0 versus Raonic, while Wawrinka is 2-1 lifetime against Nishikori, although the Japanese star captured their last meeting in the U.S. Open quarterfinals back in September. The world No. 1 Djokovic is the reigning Wimbledon champion who is seeking an eighth Grand Slam title. He captured three straight Aussie crowns from 2011-13. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz