Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

08.05.2019 04:25
e 6-4, 6-3 on Thursday to Zitat · Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Although the Anaheim Ducks are running short on chances to prove theyre more than just a regular-season power, they didnt seem daunted before they headed out on a 30-mile road trip that could define their year. After the best regular season in franchise history, the Ducks have lost four of their past six playoff games heading into a critical Game 3 at Los Angeles on Thursday night. Its barely a slump, and it includes a near-victory that got away with 7 seconds left in regulation in the second-round opener. Yet the Ducks realize what hangs on their latest trip to Staples Center, and theyre comfortable with the risk. "The belief and the confidence in this group is pretty high," Anaheim defenceman Cam Fowler said. "We know that a lot of people are counting us out right now, but that only fuels us." During their best stretches of that remarkable regular season, the Ducks were a dominant offensive team, finishing second in the NHL with 266 goals. With Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry leading the way, Anaheim got consistent scoring from all four lines and methodically broke down almost any defensive team -- including the Kings, who beat the Ducks just once in five tries during the regular season. In the playoffs, Anaheim has managed just three goals against Jonathan Quick in two home losses. The Kings puck-possession style and mistake-free play in their own end are remarkable at times, and even the Ducks appreciated it while spending the past two days figuring out ways to counter it. "They certainly know how to win," Fowler said. "Their style translates well to playoff hockey. Very structured, no mistakes, and make the other team beat you. "Theyve done it before, and when Quick starts playing like he is now, thats when they become a hard team to beat. Theyre certainly peaking at the right time, and we know what were up against, but we have a belief in our group that we can do it." The Ducks have made some unique travel arrangements for the nominal road portion of this series. After Wednesdays practice, they took a bus to a hotel across the street from Staples Center. Theyre staying downtown until Game 4 on Saturday, but theyll also take the bus back to Anaheim for practice on Friday. With just three goals in more than six playoff periods against the Kings, Anaheim might attempt to boost its offence by putting Kyle Palmieri back into the lineup. The goal-scoring wing, a healthy scratch in the Ducks past four games, skated alongside Nick Bonino and Devante Smith-Pelly at practice Wednesday. Palmieri scored a career-best 14 goals in the regular season, and he had five points in last seasons first-round series loss to Detroit. The Kings are up 2-0 in a playoff series for the sixth time in the past three seasons, reaching that mark as the road team an incredible five times. They led all four series 3-0 despite opening on the road each time during their 2012 rampage through the post-season to their first Stanley Cup title. The Kings also were down 0-3 in the first round last month against San Jose, which means they realize theyre only nominally in control of this series. "A 2-0 lead is great, but its not four. We know that better than anybody," Kings centre Jarret Stoll said. "Theyve outchanced us. Theyve beaten us in a lot of areas we need to be better at." The Kings are likely to be without injured defencemen Willie Mitchell and Robyn Regehr again in Game 3, but Matt Greene and Jeff Schultz have filled in splendidly so far. Even with Quick on top of his game, the Ducks are confident they can get back in the series by getting more pucks past him. They hope to have the support of travelling Anaheim fans after the Kings had a boisterous cheering section at Honda Center, too. "We played pretty well in the first two games, and we remind ourselves of that," Anaheim goalie Jonas Hiller said. "I dont think many things need to change. We just need to keep our confidence." Daniel Carlson Jersey .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. Brian ONeill Jersey . Head of clinic Josef Obrist tells the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that Morgenstern "is doing surprisingly well. ... He still has a memory gap but thats nothing unusual." Morgenstern has moved to a rehabilitation clinic in Klagenfurt for further recovery. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Yout...s-Elite-Jersey/. -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. Sheldon Richardson Vikings Jersey . Hall had a goal and three assists in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday, had an assist in each of Edmontons next two games the capped the week with a goal and two assists in the Oilers 4-2 win over Anaheim on Sunday. Randy Moss Jersey .J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the off-season training program with a surgically repaired left ankle. TOKYO -- Canadian Milos Raonic overpowered Jeremy Chardy of France 6-4, 6-3 on Thursday to advance to the quarter-finals of the Japan Open. The third-seeded Raonic, coming off a win at the Thailand Open on Sunday, hit 17 aces in the match. "Im playing better match by match," Raonic said. "I like this court. Ive played four sets on this court so I have a good sense of how the ball reacts." After coasting through the first set, the Thornhill, Ont., native took control in the sixth game of the second when he broke Chardy with a smash at the net to go up 4-2. "I played well on return but Im particularly happy with the serving," said Raonic. "I had a good percentage of first serves and I was able to to good things with the returns." The 22-year-old, ranked 11th in the world, then held serve with three straight aces to take a 5-2 lead. Chardy fought back to make it 5-3 before Raonic closed out the match with another three aces in the final game. "I was serving well and keeping up the pressure att the end of the first set," said Raonic.dddddddddddd "From then on I was able to create the opportunities I needed to take the win." Raonic will next face Slovakian Lukas Lacko, who beat qualifier Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-5, 6-4. "He doesnt have anything to lose," Raonic said. "As usual, Ill focus on my serve. Hes a very dangerous and powerful player so I will have to play a tight, disciplined game." Raonic, who is 39-17 this season, is trying to earn one of the last spots in the World Tour Finals in London next month. In other matches, sixth-seeded Nicolas Almagro of Spain also advanced to the quarter-finals with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Horacio Zeballos of Argentina. Defending champion and local favourite Kei Nishikori, who beat Raonic in last years final, beat Spaniard Feliciano Lopez 7-6 (4), 6-0 and will face Almagro on Friday. Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro will play Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine in the quarterfinals on Friday. -- With files from The Associated Press Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz