Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

08.05.2019 04:25
riday after defeating the Wizar Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO - Wayne Gretzky is at peace with never representing the Toronto Maple Leafs.The hockey legend was interviewed by George Stroumboulopoulos on Saturday night during the second intermission of Hockey Night in Canada. When asked if he would ever return to the NHL in an executive capacity, Gretzky admitted hed spoken with Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment president and CEO Tim Leiweke last spring about becoming president of the hockey team.I can finally admit that we chatted, said Gretzky. It just wasnt the right thing for them and for me. Tim Leiweke is a wonderful man and the organization is a good organization. And listen, I grew up a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan. At one point I almost signed here in 1996, but you know, sometimes things just happen for a reason and it just didnt work out.Gretzky added that fellow Hall of Famer Brendan Shanahan, who accepted the position of Maple Leafs president and alternate governor on April 11, was a strong choice for Toronto.Brendan Shanahan is a wonderful man and hes a good person and I think hes going to do a wonderful job, said Gretzky.Earlier in the conversation with Stroumboulopoulos, Gretzky mentioned that he still yearned to be directly involved with hockey.I got a little envious today, I saw the (New York) Rangers around the hotel and I thought, gosh, I wish I was going over to the arena at 3:30 to get ready to play a game, said Gretzky. But you know what? Life goes on. And listen, everything I have in my life is because of hockey and I couldnt be any happier. Frank Ragnow Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. Christian Jones Jersey . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com...s-Elite-Jersey/. Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter. Luke Willson Lions Jersey .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Detroit Lions Jerseys .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League.TEMPE, Ariz. - Arizona Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson has cleared concussion protocols and will likely play against Dallas on Sunday.Peterson was injured in the second quarter against Philadelphia last Sunday when he collided with teammate Deone Bucannon and Eagles receiver Jeremy Maclin.Peterson lay on the field for several minutes before wwoozily walking off and into the locker room.dddddddddddd He did not return to the game, but Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said on Wednesday that he had cleared concussion protocols and would return to practice.Arians also said running back Stepfan Taylor will not play against Dallas after suffering a calf injury against the Eagles. Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz