Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

21.05.2019 04:15
o fix it." But Hunter-Reay Zitat · Antworten

DETROIT - Ryan Hunter-Reay will have to drive from the back of the field in his first race since winning the Indianapolis 500. Hunter-Reay brushed the wall during Saturday morning qualifying for the first race of the Detroit Grand Prix doubleheader. It happened on his second lap, and the American drove his damaged Andretti Autosport entry to pit lane, ending his qualifying attempt. "Just pushing it in qualifying and the left rear snapped on me, and I just brushed the wall," Hunter-Reay said. "Just no time to fix it." But Hunter-Reay was not concerned about his team repairing the rear suspension and getting him back on track and salvaging the weekend. IndyCar races Saturday and Sunday on Belle Isle, and Hunter-Reay goes into the doubleheader as the series points leader following his Indy 500 victory. "Theres still plenty of time to gain a lot of points," he said. "Theres still plenty of opportunity this weekend, weve just got to fix the suspension. Just one foot in front of the other. Weve turned the page and on to Detroit and focus on the championship." Also in Hunter-Reays qualifying group, Simon Pagenaud was called for interference on Juan Pablo Montoya. It prevented Pagenaud from advancing and moved Montoya into the next group. Pagenaud, winner of one of last years doubleheader races, and his team angrily disputed the penalty, to no avail. "I dont understand the call," the Frenchman said. Dontae Johnson Jersey . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away. Will Dissly Seahawks Jersey .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/jaron-brown-jersey/. TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm. Rashaad Penny Jersey . - Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis said Wednesday hes "nodded off" during meetings, but he said its something every player does. D.J. Fluker Seahawks Jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has blasted the media for publicizing his disparaging comments about his forwards, comments he regarded as private and light-hearted. While French television station Canal Plus was waiting for an interview with Mourinho last week in Nyon, Switzerland, it filmed him talking with a Swiss businessman at a sponsor event. Broadcast on Monday, when Chelsea was heading to Istanbul to play Galatasaray in the Champions League last 16, the clip shows Mourinho saying, "The problem with Chelsea is we lack a scorer. I have one (Samuel Etoo) but hes 32. Maybe 35, who knows?" At the pre-match news conference on Tuesday, he told media, "You all should be a bit embarrassed, because its a case of the ethics you have in your work. From my point of view, is it an unhappy comment? Absolutely. But from the ethical point of view, its a real disgrace. "The comment is not obviously a good one, not one I would do in a serious way, not something I would do in an official way in an interview. First of all, because I dont make fun. Secondly, because, if there are managers in the world that really defend their players, I am obviously one of them. And third, becauuse Samuel Etoo is Samuel Etoo.dddddddddddd." While Mourinho was looking at having to rebuild bridges with Etoo, Fernando Torres and Demba Ba in the Champions League knockout stages, he insisted he and Etoo had no issues because of their history. Together, they won the treble in 2010 with Inter Milan; the Champions League, Serie A, and Italian Cup. "It was with him that I had the best ever season of my career," Mourinho said. "Hes one of the few player who is working with me in a second different club, and a manager never does that when he doesnt like the player, doesnt like the person. "There is no story. It was a funny conversation between me and somebody that doesnt belong to the footballing world. We were laughing, as everybody was saying. Its a disgrace that somebody has recorded a private conversation." Also brought up was Monaco striker Radamel Falcao, who Chelsea lost interest in when he was priced too high: "I dont have Falcao but Falcao doesnt have a team," Mourinho said in comments captured by Canal Plus. "Who wants to play in front of 3,000 supporters? If I was one day to go to Monaco it would be at the end (of my career)." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz