Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 169 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

21.05.2019 04:15
r 18, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Zitat · Antworten

Milos Raonic says he will try to take advantage of the pressure currently on Andy Murray should the pair meet in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals on Saturday. Raonic booked his place in the semi-finals by finishing second to Novak Djokovic in the Ivan Lendl Group and his opponent is most likely to be Murray, who is top of the John McEnroe Group with one match to play.Raonic has won only three of his 11 meetings with Murray and lost all of the last seven, including five this year. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 18, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But with Murray fighting to hold on to the world No 1 ranking in front of his home crowd, Raonic believes he can win the mental battle.He said: Ive played Andy many times this year. I havent gotten the better of him. He has been playing well. He has been playing a lot of matches. Raonic reacts to beating Thiem I think the one thing that I might have is how much he has really on his shoulders right now: a lot of consecutive matches and what he is playing for.I have to try to do my best to try to accentuate that as much as possible in my own favour, so I can really get the most out of myself and hopefully be able to get on top of him for once this year.Raonic will also be fighting for world ranking position this weekend. Raonic analyses his game at the SkyPad He is currently No 4 but could replace Stan Wawrinka as No 3.Raonic added: I had a very big goal of wanting to win my first Slam this year. I came up short on that. That [the No 3 ranking] was what I had for myself as the biggest motivator after the US Open.Right now I think I have put myself in a good situation. Obviously there are a lot that plays out tomorrow [Friday], but Ive done well to give myself this opportunity.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka on Friday afternoon - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: Djokovic eases past Goffin As it happened on Day 5... Murray v Stan: A battle royale WATCH: Murrays double take http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Kerryon-Johnson-Draft-Jersey/ . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. Matt Prater Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-T...aft-Jersey/.com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Glover Quin Jersey . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Graham Glasgow Jersey . Didnt need any help this time. Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repeatedly pitching out of threats for seven innings, and Chicago stalled the Reds week-long surge with a 2-0 victory Monday night.Hockey Canada will announce the Distinguished Honourees of the Order of Hockey in Canada for 2014 on Wednesday. Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver.dddddddddddd The Order of Hockey in Canada was introduced by Hockey Canada in April 2012; the program annually honours up to three individuals whose role or service in the game is recognized as extraordinary in Canada. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz