Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

25.05.2019 04:39
timing. The puck Zitat · Antworten

Already looking at an uphill climb to end a five-year playoff drought, the Carolina Hurricanes job got even tougher with the news that Jordan Staal will have surgery on his broken right leg and miss three to four months. Staal will have surgery Friday in Raleigh, N.C., according to general manager Ron Francis, to repair a fractured fibula. The 26-year-old from Thunder Bay, Ont., was injured when he got tangled up with Buffalo Sabres defenceman Josh Gorges on Tuesday night. Thats tough, Gorges said Wednesday when told of Staals injury but before anyone knew how long hed be out. Hes a good player for that team. You dont want to see a guy go down like that the first game of the pre-season. This is the latest in a series of freak injuries for the Staal brothers in Carolina. Eric took a hit from Alex Edler at the 2013 world hockey championship that led to a strained ligament in his right knee and had surgery to repair a core muscle injury this past summer. Jordan Staal had been an iron man since the Hurricanes acquired him from the Pittsburgh Penguins at the 2012 draft, playing in all 130 games since the trade. He began a US$60-million, 10-year contract last season. Staals injury puts a dent in the Hurricanes plans to start the season under new coach Bill Peters. Hes a big piece of what were going to do moving forward, Peters told reporters in Buffalo on Tuesday night. Not having Staal for the first half of the season means the Hurricanes will have to lean more heavily on Elias Lindholm and Riley Nash. And the onus is always on Eric, the captain. This NHL pre-season has included a handful of high-profile injuries, including Pavel Datsyuks shoulder and Claude Girouxs groin. But much like the New York Rangers Derek Stepan missing the first four to six weeks with a fractured fibula, Jordan Staals break was a case of bad luck and timing. The puck got moved up to him, I stepped in front of him to try to separate him from the play, Gorges recalled. We got kind of tangled up. He tried to grab around me to switch positions and the next thing I know he fell, mustve got tangled up and I went right over top of him. It was one of those plays that as soon as I landed on him, I heard him scream. I knew right away something mustve been hurt. A referee came over to tell Gorges that Staals injury looked pretty ugly. The long-term prognosis didnt turn out to be any better. You dont like to see that, and I hope he has a quick recovery, Gorges said. Thats a tough break, I feel for him. Jonas Hector Germany Jersey . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. Marc-Andre ter Stegen Germany Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Marc-And...Germany-Jersey/. Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Joshua Kimmich Germany Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. Marvin Plattenhardt Jersey . They named Mark Washington as their defensive co-ordinator on Thursday and appear to be closing in on an offensive co-ordinator.Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Anton Khudobin stopped 34 shots to give the Carolina Hurricanes a 4-1 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday. Eric Staal had two goals while Elias Lindholm and Brad Malone each scored once for the Hurricanes, who have won three of their last four. We werent perfect, but we played hard and competed, said Carolina head coach Bill Peters. Back-to-back wins on the road for the first time this season, so things are going in the right direction. Nazem Kadri had the only goal of the game for the Maple Leafs, who have lost five straight and have scored just twice during that time. Were trying, said Toronto forward Phil Kessel. I dont know if people can see it but we are trying, we just, I dont know, we cant find it right now. Jonathan Bernier gave up three goals on 13 shots before being pulled early in the second period. James Reimer stopped all 18 shots he faced in relief. Carolina got on the scoreboard just 7:06 in as Patrick Dwyers wrister from the right wing was kicked out to the left where Malone snapped it home for his third of the year.dddddddddddd Just 41 seconds later, Lindholm went in on a breakaway and was able to slide a backhand between the pads of Bernier for his ninth goal of the season. The Hurricanes had a goal waived off later in the first, but made it a 3-0 game just 48 seconds into the second on Staals turnaround shot from the slot that found the back of the net. Toronto finally got on the board thanks to the power play as Kadri picked the right corner from the left circle for his 12th of the season. That marker ended a goal drought of 162 minutes, 14 seconds. The goal, though, came with 5:11 to play and the Maple Leafs were unable to cut further into the deficit despite pulling Reimer with nearly three minutes to play. Staals empty-netter with 1:34 to play accounted for the final score. Game Notes Carolina has off until next Tuesday when it will hosts Tampa Bay ... Toronto plays in Ottawa on Wednesday ... Toronto was 1-for-4 on the power play, while Carolina failed on all three of its chances. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz