Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 154 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

25.05.2019 04:39
and made a nifty move to get Zitat · Antworten

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Henrik Lundqvist stopped 31 shots to lead the New York Rangers in a 4-1 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Chris Kreider, Dan Boyle, Dominic Moore and Rick Nash all lit the lamp for the Rangers, who snapped a two-game slide. Brad Malone had the only goal of the game for the Hurricanes, who have dropped their last two games. Cam Ward allowed all four goals on 37 shots in the loss. The Rangers grabbed the lead 6:30 in when Nash picked up an errant pass in the neutral zone and skated to the left circle before beating Ward with a wrister to the short side. Skating shorthanded, New York took a 2-0 lead at 10:57 of the first as Moore flew down the left wing and made a nifty move to get around the defender before sliding a backhand between the pads of Ward. I thought we did some good things, but we didnt do all the right things, said Hurricanes head coach Bill Peters. Both their goals early were gifts from us. I didnt mind us through probably the first half of the game. The only goal of the second period went to Carolina when Ryan Murphy sent a pass from the right boards to the slot where Malone redirected it in at 5:38. The first half of the game we might have been up 2-0, and then 2-1 after they scored, but it was mostly because of Hanks play, said New York head coach Alain Vigneault. We may have been leading 2-0 after the first period, but (the Hurricanes) were the better team. A pair of goals separated by just 21 seconds in the third period put the game away for New York. The first came at 10:16 when Kevin Hayes sent a spin pass from the right circle to the low left side where Kreider pushed it in for his 11th of the season. Moments later, Boyles one-timer from the right point found the back of the net for his fifth of the season. Game Notes New York hosts Florida on Monday ... Carolina continues its four-game road trip in Anaheim on Tuesday ... Neither side scored on the power play, as Carolina had two chances and New York one. Anthony Hitchens Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. Tony Gonzalez Jersey .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. http://www.officialkansascitychiefsfootb...s-jersey-womens. In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. Custom Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win. Chris Conley Jersey . Johns IceCaps erased an early two-goal deficit to come from behind and defeat the host Portland Pirates 5-4 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.PALM HARBOR, Fla. -- Laurie Rinker won the season-ending Legends Tour Open on Sunday, parring the final hole for a one-stroke victory over Trish Johnson, Lorie Kane and Barb Mucha. After opening with a 6-under 67 to take a three-stroke lead, the 51-year-old Rinker had a 74 on Sunday to finish at 5-under 141 on Innisbrook Resorts Island Course. She earned $30,000. "Its hard to play when your stomach is in your throat," said Rinker, a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour.dddddddddddd"I actually started out good on the front and was doing really well, but a couple holes before the turn I started choking up a little bit. I hit two poor shots that I can say were because I was nervous." Mucha had a 69, and Johnson and Kane shot 72. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz