Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 118 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

27.05.2019 04:17
Club in Naples, Fla., fin Zitat · Antworten

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Gene Fieger won the Senior PGA Professional National Championship on Friday, closing with a 3-under 69 for a six-stroke victory. The 53-year-old Fieger, the PGA director of golf at Hideout Golf Club in Naples, Fla., finished at 13-under 275 at PGA Golf Club and earned $20,000 in the event postponed in October in Virginia because of rain and flooding. The top 35 earned spots in the Senior PGA Championship on May 22-25 at Harbor Shores in Michigan. "I dont play too many four-round tournaments, but this was a thrill," Fieger said. "I broke 70 all four rounds. In this wind, thats really an accomplishment. I felt at home all four days, and Ive played here a lot. You get the lead and you just try to get the ball in the fairway and on the green. Thats what I tried to do most of the day. Except for a little stumble in the middle, I hit some great chip shots. It was thrilling." He closed with a bogey on the Wanamaker Course. "Ive always said it would be nice to come up the 18th hole with a six- or seven-shot lead," Fieger said. "Then when you have one, you still feel tentative. I hit it over the green at 18, not wanting to go into the water. I had a bad lie near a drain behind the green and ended up hitting a poor chip and made a bogey." Don Berry had a 70 to finish second. The 53-year-old Berry, the PGA head professional at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, Minn., birdied five of his last eight holes. "It looks like I won the B tournament," Berry said. "I played well this week and actually made some putts on the back nine today. I didnt really putt well all week until then. I cant wait to go back to the Senior PGA Championship. I made the cut last year and had four good rounds. Im looking forward to going back and giving it another shot." Jeff Coston of Blaine, Wash.; Steve Parker of Houston; and Frank Esposito Jr. of Monroe Township, N.J., tied for third at 5 under. Coston had a 69, and Parker and Esposito shot 73. LeRaven Clark Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at the Capitals possible summer plans, with the understanding that its tough to plot a direction without a general manager or head coach around which to set those expectations. Marshall Faulk Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltsfoot...rsey-womens.com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Antonio Morrison Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. JMarcus Webb Jersey . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do.Team Canadas junior squad released two players on Friday after the team beat Finland 4-2 in a pre-tournament game - defenceman Damon Severson and forward Hunter Shinkaruk. Shinkaruk has five goals and 11 assists in 18 games for Medicine Hat this season. Severson, meanwhile, has nine goals and 19 assists in 27 games the season for the Kelowna Rockets. "Obviously its something you dont want to go through," said Severson. "Any time you get cut from a team, its no fun, but obviously theres a bunch of good guys in here and guys who are hopefuully going to bring some hardware for Team Canada so I wish them all the best.dddddddddddd" Brent Sutters team took 25 players overseas for the pre-tournament games with plans to cut three of them before Thursdays tournament opener. There are no cuts in goal, as Zachary Fucale and returning netminder Jake Paterson have already earned spots on the team. Sutter did not invite a third goalie to camp. Canadas next pre-tournament game is on Sunday morning against the host Swedes. You can see the game on TSN beginning at 11am et/8am pt. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz