Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

28.05.2019 04:25
bad direction since firing head Zitat · Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Pistons will take a four-game winning streak back home Sunday night when the Sacramento Kings visit The Palace of Auburn Hills. The Pistons swept a three-game road trip against the Cleveland Cavaliers, Orlando Magic and New York Knicks. The run started with a home victory over the Indiana Pacers. All four victories have come by double figures and an average margin of victory of 18 points. Its no coincidence that the Pistons are undefeated since the abrupt and somewhat surprising release of Josh Smith with two-plus years and $25-plus million left on his deal. On Friday, Brandon Jennings had 16 of his 29 points in the third quarter and the Pistons routed the Knicks, 97-81. I just wanted to open up the game in the third quarter and give us a comfortable lead, Jennings said. Andre Drummond ripped down 20 rebounds, Greg Monroe posted 12 points and 10 boards and Jodie Meeks netted 15 points off the bench for the Pistons, who had lost four straight prior to their current winning streak. The Pistons hit the road immediately for tilts with the San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks. The Kings have gone in a bad direction since firing head coach Mike Malone. They were 2-6 until a three-point victory on New Years Day over the Minnesota Timberwolves. Darren Collison and Rudy Gay each scored 21 points to lead the Kings to a 110-107 win over the Timberwolves on Thursday. DeMarcus Cousins had 19 points with seven rebounds before fouling out, and Derrick Williams added 17 points on 6-of-10 shooting in the win. Ben McLemore added 14 as all five Sacramento starters scored in double figures, but the bench only provided 18 points. Sacramento snapped a six-game losing skid on the road. To get a win under our belts especially after the game yesterday is good to see, said Kings coach Tyrone Corbin, who had the interim tag removed from his job title this week. The Kings shot 54.1 percent from the field and outrebounded the T-wolves, 42-38. The Kings return to Sacramento following Sundays contest for six straight. Detroit prevailed in Californias capital on Dec. 13 for its fourth consecutive victory in this series. The Pistons are 9-1 in their last 10 against the Kings and 8-2 in the previous 10 in Motown. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Jeff Locke Jersey . The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlin...le-Kids-Jersey/. Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN. J. T. Realmuto Jersey . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. Justin Bour Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U.MILAN - Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman reassured fans his latest injury is nothing serious after it was revealed he will undergo more surgery on his left knee, which was operated on last year.The Serie A club announced on Thursday that Strootman would have surgery the following day, and it was reported he would be sidelined for at least a month, possibly longer if there is further damage to the cruciate ligament.Theres a lot of speculation in the media about me and I would like to explain to all the fans what the real problem is, Strootman wrote on Twitter. In the match against Fiorentina I got a knock on my left knee. Its bruised and therefore I should rest my knee for a couple of weeks.This gives me the opportunity to remove some scar tiissue which has bothered me a bit after the last surgery and this will help me further in getting back to my old level.dddddddddddd. Its nothing serious and I will be back on the pitch as soon as possible.The Netherlands international returned to action in November after undergoing surgery in March, and began returning to top form.Yesterday, Kevin Strootman underwent further diagnostic procedures with professors Van Dijk and Kerkhoffs, who previously operated on him, a Roma statement said. The examination revealed a mass of fibrous tissue (known as Cyclops Syndrome), which it is advised should be removed.The player is due to undergo arthroscopic surgery in Amsterdam tomorrow, during which the ligament will also be assessed. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz