Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 176 mal aufgerufen
 Info für Vereinsmitglieder
carrie567 Offline

09.07.2019 04:30
with their first child, her brother, Kessler Karain, is sub Zitat · Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Timberwolves forward Chase Budinger has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee and is out indefinitely. The Wolves made the announcement on Tuesday that Budinger had a procedure on his left meniscus. Budinger had a similar injury last season that caused him to miss more than four months. Last year, Budinger had his torn meniscus repaired in surgery. This time around, Budinger had the damaged portion removed by Dr. James Andrews. The Wolves and their medical staff took a different course this time in hopes of reducing the recovery time and the risk of re-injury. The Wolves say they cannot put a specific timetable on Budingers recovery time until they see how his knee responded to the procedure. Dru Samia Vikings Jersey . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. John Randle Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Yout...Vikings-Jersey/. He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Adam Thielen Womens Jersey . -- Fantasy football owners and Denver Broncos fans can rest easy: Peyton Manning is back. Adrian Peterson Vikings Jersey . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third.LA QUINTA, Calif. -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby." It did. With just a hint of a draw, Johnsons shot landed to the right of the right-side pin and spun to 2 feet to set up a birdie Thursday that left him two strokes behind first-round leader Patrick Reed in the Humana Challenge. Thriving on great driving, even better wedge play and putting, Johnson has three worldwide wins in his last seven starts. He began the run in the BMW Championship in September, and beat Tiger Woods in a playoff in December in the World Challenge after holing a wedge for par on the final hole of regulation. Johnson followed that with a victory two weeks ago in Kapalua. "I dont think Im the best," Johnson said when asked if hes the best wedge player. He pointed to Ryder Cup teammate Steve Stricker. "Hes the first one that comes to my mind," Johnson said. "Phenomenal wedge player. ... But my wedges are clean. ... Ive worked on it a lot. Ive worked on it in a number of different ways, but the main way is really just trying to dial in yardages and trajectories." Johnson finished with a 7-under 65, hitting all 14 fairways at La Quinta Country Club -- the most-demanding driving layout in the three-course event. He hit 15 of 18 greens in regulation and had 27 putts in his bogey-free round. "The greens over there are, I dont even know how to explain them, its like carpet," Johnson said. "I mean, theyre just so good. I dont know what they do over there, but they look artificial. Theyre like this every year, but theyre as good as Ive ever seen." Johnson has 11 PGA Tour victories. Dating to his rookie season in 2004, only Woods, Phil Mickelson and Vijay Singh have more. "It means that Im doing something right," said Johnson, the top-ranked player in the field at No. 6. Reed had a 9-under 63 in perfect scoring and weather conditions. He ran off five straight birdies in the middle of his bogey-free round on PGA Wests Arnold Palmer Private Course and tied his career low. "The course is in perfect shape," said Reed, the Wyndham Championship winner in August. "The rough isnt very high, the fairways are perfect and the greens are rolling very true." Reed started on the back nine and birdied Nos. 16-18 and 1-2 to get to 7-under. He added birdies on Nos. 6 and 7. "I started out a little struggling with the driver, had some lefts in it, but luckily I missed it in the right spots," Reed said.dddddddddddd "I was really confident with my irons, kept hitting greens and all of a sudden, 10-, 12-, 15-, 20-foot putts started going in." With wife Justine pregnant with their first child, her brother, Kessler Karain, is subbing as Reeds caddie. Justine has walked every hole with her husband this year and plans to rejoin him inside the ropes after the baby girl arrives. The due date is Memorial Day. "We cant wait for that," Reed said. "Im excited to be a dad." Ryan Palmer, Justin Hicks, Daniel Summerhays and Charley Hoffman shot 64. Palmer birdied his final six holes and nine of his last 12 on the Palmer course, the site of the final round Sunday. "I wasnt making a whole lot of long putts, just hitting it close," Palmer said. Hicks had an eagle, seven birdies and a bogey on the Jack Nicklaus Private Course. "Just trying to give myself as many opportunities as I can," Hicks said. Hoffman, the 2007 winner, had an eagle and six birdies at La Quinta. "I love this golf course," Hoffman said. "I think this is probably one of the better tracks we play all year when its said and done." Summerhays birdied seven of his last 10 on the Nicklaus course. "Its fun to make birdies," Summerhays said. "Thats one of the fun things about this tournament is that the courses are a little easier. Theyre in perfect shape, which makes them almost even easier." With a high temperature in the mid-80s and only a gentle morning breeze off the Santa Rosa Mountains, the players aver

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz