Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 141 mal aufgerufen
 Info für Vereinsmitglieder
carrie567 Offline

09.07.2019 04:30
. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lac Zitat · Antworten

VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Richard had three goals as the Val-dOr Foreurs went on to beat the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 7-4 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play Wednesday. Louick Marcotte scored the first of his two goals 1:09 into the contest while Timotej Sille and Nicolas Aube-Kubel rounded out the scoring for Val-dOr (2-3-0). Francis Perron had three goals and an assist in a losing cause for the Huskies (1-3-1), who also got a goal from Marcus Power. Perrons goals came at even strength, on the power play and short-handed. Francois Tremblay made 28 saves for the Foreurs. Carl Hozjan stopped 18-of-23 shots for Rouyn-Noranda, and teammate Alexandre Belanger handled nine of the 11 shots he faced. --- OCEANIC 2 CATARACTES 1 SHAWINIGAN, QUE., -- Zachary Fortin made 33 saves to backstop the Rimouski Oceanic past the Cataractes. Samuel Courtemanche opened the scoring for Rimouski (3-2-0) at 5:47 of the first period, and Anthony DeLuca made it 2-0 at 18:42 of the period. Brandon Gignac scored a power-play goal for Shawinigan (0-4-1) at 15:24 of the second period. Marvin Cupper made 21 saves for the Cataractes. --- MOOSEHEADS 5 TITAN 3 HALIFAX -- The Mooseheads controlled the play most of the night while outshooting Acadie-Bathurst 44-22. Brent Andrews, Matt Murphy, MacKenzie Weegar, Timo Meier and Trey Lewis scored for Halifax (2-3-0), while Zach Fucale made 19 saves. Raphael Lafontaine had two goals for Acadie-Bathurst (2-3-0). Alexandros Soumakis also scored for the Titan, while Jacob Brennan was busy in goal making 39 saves. Air Max 90 Blu Scontatissime . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Scarpe Air Max 90 Miglior Prezzo . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season. http://www.airmax90scarpescontate.it/air...ate.html.Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events. Air Max Plus Nere Scontate . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Ingrosso Air Max 90 . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February. CHONBURI, Thailand -- Swede Anna Nordqvist shot a 5-under 67 at the LPGA Thailand on Saturday for a 4-stroke lead over top-ranked Inbee Park and American Michelle Wie. The 27th-ranked Nordqvist sprinkled her third round at the Siam Country Club with four birdies and an eagle on the 10th against a bogey on No. 5. Leading since the first round, the 26-year-old Nordqvist has an overall 11-under 205. She is chasing her first win on the U.S. LPGA Tour since 2009. Park shot 67 and Wie 69. "I think the great players out there, Inbee, Stacy (Lewis), theyve been up there so many times, so they look pretty comfortable out there," Nordqvist said. "For me, its a matter of keep putting myself in those positions and the win will happen eventually." Defending champion Park, playing her first tournament of the season, birdied the opening two holess and Nos.dddddddddddd 10-13, with a lone bogey on the eighth. "I hit a lot of great irons shots out there today, I think I still left four birdies out there," the four-time Major champion said. The 2010 runner-up Wie had an error-free round. "Couple hard pins, couple easy pins. Didnt really take advantage of the par 5s like I wanted t

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz