Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

27.07.2019 03:24
in 1:13.33. Bowe set her sights on winning the Zitat · Antworten

KEARNS, Utah -- American Brittany Bowe set a world record in the womens 1,000 metres Sunday in a World Cup speedskating race at the Utah Olympic Oval, finishing in 1:12.58. Bowe broke the mark of 1:12.68 set by Christine Nesbitt of London, Ont., in Calgary on Jan. 28, 2012. "I daydream about it," Bowe said. "Ive dreamed in my sleep about it. When it becomes a reality and finally hits you, its a dream come true." American Heather Richardson was second in 1:12.61, and the Netherlands Ireen Wust followed in 1:13.33. Bowe set her sights on winning the race after finishing second a day earlier. Setting a record didnt really cross her mind until the final lap. "I knew if I could just hang on, it would be a really fast time," Bowe said. In the womens team pursuit, Nesbitt, Winnipegs Brittany Schussler and Reginas Kali Christ won silver for Canada in 2:56.90. The Netherlands won gold in 2:56.02, while the United States was third in 2:57.09. "I guess we built a lot off last week (where we were fourth) and tried to come up with a bit of a new tactic," Schussler said. "It wasnt perfect but it was a definitely a step in the right direction. Were definitely excited to be back on the podium where we belong and looking forward to Berlin and taking another step up the podium." Japans Keiichiro Nagashima won the mens 500 in 34.24 seconds. The Netherlands Ronald Mulder was second in 34.25, and South Koreas Mo Tae-mum was third in 34.28. American Mitchell Whitmore was seventh in 34.52. The Netherlands swept the top three spots in the mens 5,000. Sven Kramer won in 6:04.59, Bob de Jong was second in 6:07.43, and Jorrit Bergsma third in 6:08.13. American Jonathan Kuck finished fifth in 6:09.73. Andre Reed Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Thurman Thomas Womens Jersey . Louis Blues and Buffalo Sabres came to an agreement on a big trade that may only offer incremental improvement to the Blues in their quest for a Stanley Cup. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elit...s-Bills-Jersey/. A judge had summoned Clemens and Brian McNamee to federal court in Brooklyn for settlement talks aimed at heading off a trial in the defamation case. McNamees lawyer emerged saying an agreement wasnt likely. "I think this is a case where the lines are deeply drawn in the sand," said attorney Richard Emery. Jordan Poyer Youth Jersey . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Dawson Knox Bills Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss.TURIN, Italy -- Francesco Molinari shot a 5-under 67 Friday to take a share of the lead on home soil after the second round of the Italian Open. Aiming to duplicate his 2006 victory, Molinari is tied with Felipe Aguilar of Chile and Simon Thornton of Ireland at 9-under 135 at the Golf Club Torino. A Turin native, Molinari has been the centre of attention at the tournameent.dddddddddddd He said "this is a special, special week for me. I was emotional yesterday on the 10th tee at 8 a.m. with only 50 people watching, so now with all these people on my course its a great feeling." Molinaris Ryder Cup teammate Nicolas Colsaerts lost his overnight lead when he bogeyed the 16th and 18th to sit one stroke back. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz