Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

27.07.2019 03:24
/]Darnell Nurse Jersey[/url] . 22. Wade averaged 2 Zitat · Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Forget tanking. Rookie Michael Carter-Williams and the Philadelphia 76ers cant lose. Pegged in the preseason to be one of the leagues worst teams, the Sixers continued their stunning start to the season, beating the Chicago Bulls 107-104 on Saturday night behind 26 points and 10 assists from Carter-Williams. Evan Turner had 20 points and Spencer Hawes added 18 points and 11 rebounds for the supposedly rebuilding Sixers (3-0), who have already defeated the Washington Wizards and two-time defending champion Miami Heat to rise to first place in the Atlantic Division. "We understand what everybody has said and written about us," first-year coach Brett Brown said. "Our guys have put in the day-to-day stuff, which has always been our message. Im lucky Ive found a group that enjoys each others company and they enjoy playing together." Carlos Boozer led the Bulls with 22 points and 10 rebounds and Luol Deng had 20 points. Still dealing with neck soreness, Derrick Rose finished with 13 points and six assists for Chicago, shooting 4 for 14 from the field and committing eight turnovers. "I would blame tonight on me," said Rose, who wore tape around his neck for the second straight game. "Turnovers, missed shots, miscommunication -- I just couldnt get in my groove." After trailing by as many as 18 points earlier in the second half, the Sixers took a 100-99 lead with 3:29 left after Carter-Williams picked up a loose ball and calmly laid it in. It was the Sixers first time in front since they led 11-10 midway through the first quarter. Rose buried a 3-pointer with 2:12 left to put the Bulls in front 104-102 but the 2011 MVP committed turnovers on the next two Chicago possessions, allowing the Sixers to tie the game on a layup by Turner and then take a 105-104 lead when Turner made one of two free throws with 1:30 remaining. With 5.9 seconds left, Hawes made a jumper to put the Sixers ahead 107-104, and Deng missed a potentially game-tying 3-pointer on the other end. "At the end, they got to almost every loose ball and hit almost every shot they needed to win the game," Rose said. Carter-Williams, the Sixers prized first-round draft pick out of Syracuse, said he relished the chance to play against Rose, just one night after going toe-to-toe with Washingtons John Wall. And Rose, who sat out the entire 2012-13 season with a knee injury, looked at times unable to slow down Carter-Williams, who drove the lane with the kind of fearlessness and determination usually seen in veterans. The rookie was 10 for 22 from the field and had three steals. "Coach gives me a lot of confidence out there," Carter-Williams said. "Im able to play freely and I just try to make things happen within the team. I try to do my job out there and get all my teammates involved. They did a great job. And when they do a great job, it makes me look good." In the first half, the Bulls looked like one of the NBAs premier teams, as theyre supposed to be. Dominating the inside and outrebounding the Sixers by a wide margin, Chicago closed the first quarter on a 24-11 run before increasing the lead to 20 late in the second quarter. But a 3 by Hawes followed by a driving layup through traffic from Carter-Williams cut the Bulls lead to 79-74 with just under 5 minutes remaining in the third quarter, getting the crowd back into the game. And the Sixers had a chance to take the lead after three quarters but a pullup jumper by Darius Morris rolled around the rim and out. "In this league, no lead is safe," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "I know you get tired of hearing that. But in one minute, a team can make up 10 points very quickly." Five Bulls ended up scoring in double figures, with Taj Gibson getting 12 and Joakim Noah adding 10 points and nine rebounds. Kirk Hinrich was effective spelling Rose with nine points and six assists. But Thibodeau knows his team wont be able to start churning out wins until Rose starts playing like he did two seasons ago. "Its hard to execute when you dont practice," he said. "We need time in the gym. Hell work his way through it. Hell be fine." Brown, meanwhile, doesnt have too many concerns about his team, as his young players are flying high and putting all talk of a high pick in the 2014 NBA Draft to bed for now. On Saturday, Brown played all 11 players available, with 10 of them scoring. Thaddeus Young finished with 13 points and Tony Wroten added 11 for the Sixers, who shot 48.8 per cent from the field and 50 per cent from 3-point range. "Im surprised weve been able to score at the rate that weve able to score," Brown said. "I didnt know they had it in them." NOTES: Before Saturdays loss, the Bulls had won five straight over the Sixers, dating to 2011-12. . Saturdays game marked the first of four straight at home for the Sixers. . Philadelphia rookie Brandon Davies made his NBA debut and banked in his first shot as a professional. Adam Larsson Oilers Jersey . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. Darnell Nurse Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. http://www.officialoilersfanstore.com/au...-oilers-jersey/. He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Boyd Gordon Jersey . 3. Trevor Ariza left them talkin about 40. Ariza made eight 3-pointers and scored a career-high 40 points to help the Washington Wizards win their sixth straight game, 122-103 over Philadelphia on Saturday night. Alex Chiasson Jersey . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6.Bayern Munich will look to continue their impressive form to reach a fifth straight Champions League semi-final when they face Benfica on Wednesday night. The German giants head into the second leg in Portugal with a slender 1-0 lead after Arturo Vidals early goal in the first leg last week.Benfica are looking to reach the final four of Europes premier competition for the first time since 1990 but face a tough task against Pep Guardiolas side after falling to defeat at the Allianz Arena. Bayern Munich are still on for the treble this season, and sit seven points clear at the top of the Bundesliga with just one competitive defeat in 2016.Benfica will certainly provide tough opposition though, and have won every league game bar one since December 15.Team newsBenfica could be without two of their star men for Wednesday nights clash with Jonas missing through suspension and Nicolas Gaitan nursing an injury. Benficas star man Nicolas Gaitan (right) is an injury doubt Julio Cesar and Nuno Santos are also out for the Portuguese giants, while Bayern are likely to be without Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng and Arjen Robben after the trio missed training on Tuesday.Medhi Benatia and Kingsley Coman did train though, and could play a part in Lisbon.Opta statsThe odds are firmly in Bayerns favour with the statistic that 68% of teams who won 1-0 at home in the first leg of a Champions League game have gone on to progress to the next round (19 out of 28).Bayern have also had the better of Benfica in previous meetings, knocking them out in each of their three previous home/away encounters in European competition (1975/76 European Cup, 1981/82 European Cup, 1995/96 UEFA Cup). Benficas Brazilian forward Jonas (centre) is suspended Bayern also went on to reach the final of the competition in each of those three encounters; something worth noting if they do head through on Wednesday night.ddddddddddddBenfica have scored in all four of their home Champions League games this season, though, so expect goals from both sides in Lisbon.Bayern Munich are also winless in their last six away games in the Champions League knockout stages (D3 L3).BettingBenfica are up against odds of 8/1 to make the Champions League semi-finals despite having home advantage to overturn a single-goal deficit, with Bayern Munich just 8/13 to win on the night.Sky Bet find it difficult to see Pep Guardiolas men not scoring a potentially decisive away goal, with the hosts 9/2 for a clean sheet and Robert Lewandowski just 5/6 to score in 90 minutes. The Poland star heads the first goalscorer betting at 3/1 followed by Thomas Muller (4/1), while Kostas Mitroglou is rated the hosts main threat at 13/2 to break the deadlock.Bayern are currently second in Sky Bets Champions League outright at 2/1 with Barcelona 11/8 favourites, while Benfica are handed the longest odds of the final eight at 80/1 Pep Guardiola (right) is hoping to guide Bayern to their fifth straight Champions League semi-final Charlie Nicholas predictionIt was a very creditable result for Benfica in the first leg but I actually see this one suiting Bayern more and I think theyll just pick off their hosts as they chase what would be a sensational win.Benfica dont have the discipline and the crowd will be urging them to push forward, leaving room to Thomas Muller and Robert Lewandowski to exploit the space in behind.Charlie predicts: 0-2 and Lewandowski to score first (20/1 with Sky Bet)Follow Benfica v Bayern Munich with out live blog on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz