Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

29.07.2019 02:40
I think I kind of reminded them of a Zitat · Antworten

Q: Did you have a jersey as a kid that you wore way too much? MP: Oh yeah, I had a Penny jersey. Penny Hardaway. Man, I think I wore it until the number came off. I thought I was Penny (laughs). Q: Who was your basketball idol growing up? I guess it was Penny Hardaway? MP: He was one, but growing up in Michigan, having the Bad Boy Pistons. Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars were my idols, but also Magic Johnson. (photo: Getty Images) Q: Morris Peterson game-worn headband sold for $100.00. MP: Oh, what!? Q: How much would you have paid for an Isiah Thomas game-worn headband when you were younger? MP: Well you know what? The cool thing about being an NBA player is you get a chance to meet some of the coolest guys. So, he would just probably give it to me (laughs). Q: Youre widely considered as the most popular Raptors player ever. The ultimate fan favourite. Why do you think you connected with this city and its fans so well? MP: You know I wish I could say what it was. But I think the city and the fans appreciate blue collar work ethic. Michigan and Toronto kind of remind me a lot of each other in terms of the people. We got great people who go to work every day, punch in, work hard, punch out and go home. So, that was kind of my mentality stepping on the floor. I think if you look at what Canada stands for, with hockey and being tough, I think I kind of reminded them of a hockey player (laughs). (photo: The Windsor Star) Q: Three memorable moments stand out for raps fans when they think of MoPete: the blind folded layup, the crazy buzzer beater in Washington, and the first time back at the ACC as a visitor, you were introduced in the starting lineup and you went to centre court and kissed the logo. Which was most memorable for you as a Raptor? MP: I would have to say coming back and kissing the floor. Because that was a spur of the moment thing. I just wanted to show my gratitude and my love for the city, and the fans I grew with. They got a chance to see me grow from a kid to a man. And over my career we had some good times and bad times, but I just wanted to show my appreciation. Q: What was your favourite Raptors "look"? You have the purple pinstripes early days, purple front black back days and then the red and white canadian look? MP: Well, I think it was when we had the red jerseys, being at Michigan State at the time we didnt really have a lot of different jerseys. So, when I got to the NBA everybody had alternate jerseys, so I was looking for the red one. I also wanted to wear the Huskies jersey one time. And I think they did one time, but that was after I left! And I was sitting there thinking to myself, "Oh man, I was the one who told everybody we should wear those!" (Laughs) (photo: Richard Lautens/Toronto Star) Q: Whos jersey would you rock on this years Raptors team? MP: Ouu, theres a lot of guys on the team I would rock. Kyle, I would rock all of them, you know Kyle Lowry is a tough point guard, T-Ross, DeMar. But I gotta stick with the wing players. Q: Will Vince Carter get his number raised in Toronto? MP: I think it will, Yes, sir…. For sure. Q: Former Raptors teammate, Jalen Rose, just did a ncaa tournament style bracket for hip hop groups on his podcast. In your opinion, who should win best hip-hop group of all time? Final Four was Wu-Tang, NWA, Outkast and A Tribe Called Quest. MP: WOW! Oh man. Wow, thats tough. But I would have to say Outkast may edge Wu-Tang, only because, and Im going to use players terms here, they had more experience at the time (laughs). But no, I would probably have to go with OutKast. (This video is NSFW) Favourite YouTube video? Well, I do like to watch old basketball highlights. But I would have to say (thinking). You ever see that one where the little boy bit his brothers finger? Charlie bit my finger. Ya, thats one of my favourites cause I got kids you know, so when they saw that, they always wanted to watch it. Can you go BarDown? Absolutely. When I was in Muskoka not too long ago, we had to do a scavenger hunt and I had to put the puck in the corner of the net, like an accuracy challenge. And I put in the corner, but it was probably the hardest thing Ive ever done too. And I think I had my eyes closed (laughs). Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. Cheap Jerseys . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.nbajerseyschinawholesale.com/. Speaking with TSN 1050 following Brendan Shanahans introductory press conference, the Leafs GM also addressed the clubs perceived leadership issues and the type of working relationship that can be expected within Torontos front office. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. NFL Jerseys From China .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.TORONTO -- UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones is backing Georges St-Pierres decision to give up his title and walk away from the sport. "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. "Hes done a great job and hes been a great example. And hes continuing to be a great example even with the decision that hes made. And Im happy for him." Calling his life a "freaking zoo," St-Pierre announced Friday that he was leaving the sport for an undetermined period of time to look after undisclosed personal issues. The 32-year-old from Montreal leaves the sport ranked No. 2 behind Jones on the UFCs pound-for-pound top fighter list. Jones, 26, is no stranger to life in the spotlight himself. He became the UFCs youngest ever champion at 23 when dethroned Mauricio (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Away from the cage, he lost his drivers license after crashing his Bentley into a pole in Binghamton, N.Y., in May 2012. But he said he had no problems with being in the limelight. "Its great, man. Its great," said Jones, who recently got his license back. "Its a lot of work. Theres a lot of perks and Im grateful for it, man. My storys just ggetting started.dddddddddddd" Jones said he doubted St-Pierre (25-2) would return. "I dont think he has much more to prove. I think if you go too long on vacation, it just may feel good to have a little gut. He just might stay on vacation." Light-heavyweight contender Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson called GSPs decision to walk away "a little bit sad." "Because hes the champion and hes a legend in the sport," Gustafsson said in a interview from his native Sweden. "But at the same time, I support him. If he thinks thats the right decision, I understand. "Only he knows whats best for him." On Friday, Gustafsson defeated St-Pierre in a fan vote to see who joins Jones on the cover of the upcoming "EA Sports UFC" video game. Fourteen other fighters were eliminated earlier in the vote. "I never thought I would make to the cover," said Gustafsson, citing the champions and big names up for the honour. Jones (19-1) defeated Gustafsson (15-2) in a close fight at UFC 165 in Toronto in September. The two are expected to fight again in the near future, providing they both win their scheduled bouts in March-April. No. 1 contender Gustafsson is slated to take on Jimi (Poster Boy) Manuwa on a televised card in March while Jones faces No. 2 Glover Teixeira of Brazil at UFC 172. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz