Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

31.07.2019 02:48
t 14 points. Jon Horford nailed down a 3-pointer Zitat · Antworten

Nassau, Bahamas (SportsNetwork.com) - Kennedy Meeks led five North Carolina scorers with 18 points to go with 13 rebounds as the No. 5 Tar Heels defeated 18th-ranked Florida, 75-64, in the fifth-place game of the Battle 4 Atlantis on Friday. Marcus Paige scored 16 points, Brice Johnson had 10 and seven rebounds and Justin Jackson and J.P. Tokoto chipped in 12 and 10 points, respectively, for the Tar Heels (5-1), who were coming off a 78-56 win over No. 22 UCLA on Thursday. Kasey Hill had a game-high 20 points and Michael Frazier finished with 17 points and nine rebounds for the Gators, who have dropped two of their last three games. The Tar Heels jumped out to a 12-0 lead as Jackson scored five points in the spurt and Paiges layup capped it six minutes into the game. Jacksons trey after a prior 8-0 run, which was bookended by a pair of Meeks layups, extended North Carolinas advantage to 25-8 at 7:04 and the Tar Heels took a 39-23 lead into halftime. Florida came out of the break scoring 10 of the first 14 points. Jon Horford nailed down a 3-pointer and then dunked to cut the Gators deficit to 43-33 four minutes into the second half. Frazier drained a 3-pointer to make it a seven-point game with just over two minutes to play, but that was as close as Florida would get the rest of the way. Game Notes North Carolina leads the all-time series, 4-2 ... The most recent meeting was a 71-59 Florida win in the 2000 NCAA Final Four in Indianapolis ... The Tar Heels owned a 32-22 advantage on points in the paint ... North Carolina shot 23-for-51 (45.1 percent) from the floor, while Florida went 20-for-61 (32.8 percent). Nikita Zadorov Jersey . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . Mark Barberio Jersey .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic...che-jersey/.com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. Philipp Grubauer Avalanche Jersey . After two months of mediocrity, perhaps the Washington Nationals have turned the page. Strasburg struck out 11 in seven innings Wednesday night and the Nationals kept the Philadelphia Phillies bats quiet yet again in an 8-4, rain-interrupted win. A.J. Greer Avalanche Jersey . Bozak and Clarkson suffered the injuries in pre-training camp workouts, according to Carlyle, who said they made "small amounts of improvement" from Friday to Saturday. After the players were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical testing, the Leafs held them out of on-ice testing and are being cautious.SANDY, Utah -- A feral second-half attack led to an improbable comeback for the Vancouver Whitecaps. The Whitecaps scored two goals in the final eight minutes to steal a 2-2 tie at Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. Nicolas Mezquidas first career goal in the 86th minute cut the deficit in half and set the stage for fellow Uruguaian Sebastian Fernandez, who scored in the fourth minute of stoppage time to stun the home crowd and earn the result. Real Salt Lake (3-0-5), the leagues remaining unbeaten team, jumped ahead 2-0 in the games first nine minutes on goals by Joao Plata and Alvaro Saborio. But the Whitecaps (2-2-4) again showed some second-half magic. "Its a get out of jail card, I believe," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said. "We were 2-0 down and dug ourselves a hole, but we learned from that. Weve shown if we go behind, the games not over." Fernandezs shot from about 40 yards out beat goalkeeper Nick Rimando in the lower right corner of the net. It was a dramatic capper to an unlikely turn of events that began moments earlier when Saborio held possession. The Salt Lake forward dribbled in space near midfield, in what appeared to be the start to an offensive rush that would, if nothing else, run out the games final seconds. But Vancouver defender Steven Beitashour tackled the ball away andd to the foot of Fernandez, who scored his second goal of the season.dddddddddddd "I got the ball and knew it was going to be one of the last plays of the game," Fernandez said through an interpreter. "I got it, hit it, and it went in." Said Beitashour: "I was on the floor when I saw Seba take it, and hes got a rocket. I think everyone behind him was yelling Shoot! Shoot! I had a good angle from the floor, and that ball moved on (Rimando)." Vancouver, which earned a point for the first time in four games, was stunned by the early deficit and "played fearful" in the first half, according to Robinson. After the break, the Whitecaps sent wave after wave at Rimando, and looked to be a different squad. Robinson went to his bench to provide a spark, sending Fernandez and Mezquida each in shortly after halftime. Vancouvers challenge now comes in finding consistency throughout a full 90 minutes -- a task Robinson acknowledged after the game. "Its a challenge when youve got a group of young players, which is what I have," Robinson said. "They played with fear in the first half. I dont want them to play with fear. I put demands on players because I know how good they can be, but theyve got to start believing. Were touching the surface at the moment." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz