Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
carrie567 Offline

01.08.2019 03:17
nce in the lower leagues … they grow Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO - Ryan Nelsen said Toronto FC has moved on from its 2-1 loss to Sporting KC over the weekend, but the state of officiating in Major League Soccer still seems to be weighing on the mind of the head coach. On the eve of Torontos road game against D.C. United, Nelsen was still quite vocal on perceived officiating mistakes in the game against Sporting. Particularly irksome to the coach was an incident in the 23rd minute where Toronto striker Gilberto was taken down from behind by defender Aurelien Collin. "How on earth the right back didnt get a yellow card in front of the bench on the tackle on Gilberto is astonishing," Nelsen said after practice Tuesday. "By the letter of the law, you couldve had the whole back line sent off." Toronto failed to pick up points for the first time since July 5 in the match, which saw referee Ted Unkel hand out five eight cards (five to Toronto) and send off Kansas City captain Matt Besler in the 75th minute. Nelsen said that he hadnt yet heard from the league regarding a fine for his post-match tirade on Saturday, but he also wouldnt be surprised if he has to write a cheque. "My comments? I thought I was pretty good, wasnt I? Im probably going to get (fined)," said Nelsen, who admitted to taking time to cool off prior to meeting reporters following the game. "Ive heard rumours that a few of the boys might have lost their cool, and I cant really blame them to tell you the truth." Nelsen believes the lack of infrastructure within the game of soccer in North America is part of the reason he believes there are discrepancies in officiating between the MLS and leagues overseas. "Overseas, (officials) get experience in the lower leagues … they grow up and they get a feel for the game," he said. "(In North America), theyre learning the game as theyre officiating at the top level. "Theyre trying to get better and better. I take my hat off to them when I know theyre trying to get better. You cant ask for anything more from them." Toronto (7-6-5) hopes for a better result Wednesday, when it begins a stretch at D.C. (10-5-4) that will see them play four straight away from BMO Field. TFC has been effective on the road this season, having gone 2-2-4 and failing to pick up points just twice. "I think teams open up a bit more when theyre at home trying to be a bit more expansive," said Nelsen of the teams road success. "The way were set up, were pretty tight and pretty organized and then we can catch them in certain areas when they over play or they go with numbers forward." D.C. currently sits in seconds place in the Eastern Conference standings and won the only other meeting between the two sides — 2-1 on July 5. "It was quite harsh. Lesson learned," said defender, Bradley Orr of the previous meeting. "I thought wed done well in the game. It was unfortunate there to come away there with the defeat, but take nothing away from them, theyve come in and done well. Were going to try and replicate what theyve done to us. If we can get the three points, thatd be great." Toronto will be without defenders Doneil Henry (suspended), Steven Caldwell (quad) and Mark Bloom (MCL strain). As a result, Warren Creavalle, who was acquired from the Houston Dynamo on July 23, will likely make his TFC debut Wednesday. D.C. United has won three straight at home and are 6-2-3 at RFK Stadium this season. Ben Olsens side received some good news on the injury front this week as Argentine forward Fabian Espindola (knee) returned to training this week for the first time since suffering the injury July 11. Espindola still leads the Black-and-Red in both goals (7) and assists (8). Additionally, Chris Pontius (hamstring) has begun light jogging for the first time since undergoing surgery in late April. Neither will be available against the Reds. Toronto continues its road trip against the Montreal Impact Saturday. The Impact (3-12-5), sit 10th in the Eastern Conference with 14 points. Montreal defeated Toronto 1-0 in their last meeting, the Amway Canadian Championship final. Cheap Jordans From China .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. Cheap Jordans For Sale Wholesale . This has become the Raptors mantra as they embark on a new era with a new regime and, in the not-so-distant future, a new image. http://www.cheapjordanfromchina.com/.C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Wholesale Cheap Jordans From China . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Wholesale Retro Jordans China .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set.PANAMA CITY - Mexicos Carlos Ortiz won the Panama Claro Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. "I still cant believe it," Ortiz said. "I started kind of shaky. I was pretty nervous, I can admit it. ... I knew if I could shoot under par I would have a chance. The only thing I wanted was to have a chance on the back nine. I had it and I took it." His earnings total should be more thhan enough to guarantee a spot on the PGA Tour next season as a top-25 finisher on the money list.dddddddddddd "Thats always been a lifetime dream," Ortiz said. "Its what we all work so hard for." Jason Gore was second after a 66. Daniel Berger, Derek Fathauer and Aron Price, the second-round leader, tied for third at 7 under. Berger and Fathauer shot 67, and Price had a 70. Alex Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship and second last week in the Brazil Champions, tied for 11th at 4 under after a 69. He earned $13,750 to push his tour-leading total to $235,150. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz