Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
carrie567 Offline

01.08.2019 03:17
son won four of the next five holes to t Zitat · Antworten

MARANA, Ariz. -- Jason Day of Australia and Victor Dubuisson of France reached the 18-hole final of the Match Play Championship on Sunday. Day, a semifinalist last year, led from the start in a 3-and-2 victory over Rickie Fowler. Dubuisson became the fourth player to reach the championship match on his debut in the 15 years after this World Golf Championship began in 1999. He had to take down Ernie Els in the most compelling match of the morning on Dove Mountain. Els, trying to reach the final for the first time, went 3 up through four holes and was on the verge of stretching his lead until the 23-year-old Frenchman halved the hole with a tough par putt at No. 7. Dubuisson won four of the next five holes to take the lead, only for the 44-year-old Els to battle back. Els made a 20-foot birdie putt on the 16th to square the match, and they headed to the 18th hole. Dubuisson hit to the back fringe, while Els came up short with a 6-iron into the breeze and found a bunker. He blasted out to just outside 12 feet, and narrowly missed the par putt to extend the match. Dubuisson said he didnt sleep well Saturday night and didnt feel well when he arrived at the golf course, perhaps because "I realized I was in the semifinal of the World Golf Championship against Ernie Els." "Im a big fan of Ernie, so I have always been watching him winning majors," he said. "I knew I had to play my best golf. Its what I did." Dubuisson is the first player since Geoff Ogilvy in 2006 to reach the final match in his first time playing this event. Ogilvy went on to win the title. It was a big blow to Els, who badly pulled an 8-iron far left of the flag on the 17th, losing a chance to put pressure on Dubuisson, and then came up short on the 18th. "Its tough to take," said the four-time major champion. Day won the opening hole with a birdie and never looked back, though Fowler didnt give in. Day was 3 up through 11 holes when he missed a 6-foot par putt on the 12th and Fowler made birdie on the 13th to cut the deficit to one hole. The turning point came at the 15th, when Fowler missed far enough left with his drive that he had no shot at getting close. He hit a flop shot strong that went over the green, hit another strong pitch and missed the par putt. Fowler had a chance to go 1 down on the 16th with a tee shot into 6 feet. But he missed the birdie putt, and then missed the 4-footer coming back for par to end the match. "The start of the season, thats all Im trying to do is win," said Day, with only one PGA Tour victory in his career. "I felt like I had a really good chance at maybe having a shot at winning this week and Im definitely in the final now and Im really looking for to it." Matt Milano Womens Jersey . His Brazilian opponents said he produced miracles. There is no doubt that Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa was the one responsible for spoiling Brazils hopes of another World Cup victory at its home tournament. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elit...lls-Jersey/.com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday. Matt Milano Bills Jersey . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Josh Allen Youth Jersey . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games.BUFFALO - The Buffalo Sabres have placed forward Drew Stafford on injured reserve because of an upper body injury. Stafford was hurt during last Thursdays game aagainst Minnesota and sat out Saturdays contest against New Jersey.dddddddddddd In 41 games this season, he has four goals and nine assists for 13 points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz