Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

05.08.2019 02:50
at 76-86, already took care of their fir Zitat · Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- Tim Lincecum is staying put with the San Francisco Giants just as he hoped, reaching agreement Tuesday on a $35 million, two-year contract through the 2015 season. The deal is pending a physical, which had yet to be scheduled. Lincecum has a full no-trade clause in the new deal. General manager Brian Sabean said when the season ended that among his top priorities was bringing back the two-time NL Cy Young Award winner, who also indicated he cherishes familiarity and wanted stay with the only club he has known. He pitched the Game 5 clincher in the 2010 World Series at Texas, then shifted to the bullpen and became a reliable reliever during the Giants 2012 run to their second title in three years. He pitched a no-hitter July 13 at San Diego. Sabean wanted to lock up Lincecums deal before he hit the open market in free agency. The 29-year-old Lincecum just completed a $40.5 million, two-year contract that paid him $22 million this past season. The Giants, who missed the playoffs at 76-86, already took care of their first order of business by signing right fielder Hunter Pence to a $90 million, five-year contract before the season ended. He played every game this year. Lincecum, the 10th overall draft pick by San Francisco in 2006 out of Washington, has had losing records in each of the past three seasons but manager Bruce Bochy has expressed encouragement with the pitchers progress to make changes to not only his delivery and mechanics but also his between-start routine and fitness. After his final start of the season Sept. 26 against the rival Los Angeles Dodgers, the four-time All-Star reflected on the idea of a possible departure. Many thought he might listen to his hometown Seattle Mariners if they came calling. The Giants didnt let that happen, knowing someone would sign Lincecum in a hurry despite all the ups and downs. "Ive just been one of the most fortunate pitchers in this organization just to be a part of so many things," said Lincecum, who won the Cy Young in 2008 and 09. "To have the guys around me, Barry Bonds, Randy Johnson, big names, Buster Posey coming up, Pablo Sandoval. The names just dont end. To be here to witness all the things theyve done, and be there for also the team things, its been pretty special for me." Lincecum went 10-14 with a 4.37 ERA and 193 strikeouts in 32 starts this season. The right-hander joined Hall of Famers Juan Marichal and Gaylord Perry and also Kirk Rueter as the only Giants in San Francisco history to win at least 10 games in six straight seasons. Nicknamed The Freak, Lincecum is 89-70 with a 3.46 ERA over seven major league seasons. With fans unsure whether he would return beyond 2013, his supporters held signs during his last start such as, "Timmy Dont Leave" and "SF Loves You!" He tipped his cap -- a rare gesture for him. "It was pretty special," Lincecum said at the time. "Just to be in that kind of like situation today, you kind of really see whats going on and the emotions that are tied with it. Im still trying to figure out how to handle it." Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . LUCIE, Fla. Artturi Lehkonen Canadiens Jersey .Gasol had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls beat the winless Orlando Magic 98-90 on Tuesday night.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 21 points and Taj Gibson added 16 for Chicago, which finally pulled away in the final minutes of a game that was tied after three quarters. http://www.canadienssale.com/authentic-v...nadiens-jersey/. - Their offence is underperforming. Jeff Petry Canadiens Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will head into the regular season short on experience at quarterback after trimming the roster on Friday. Jean Beliveau Canadiens Jersey . That assertion is getting harder and harder to make, especially given the way 23-year-old Danilo Gallinari has been playing this season.TORONTO - Olli Maatta skated with the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday for the first time since having surgery to remove a tumour in his thyroid gland that turned out to be cancerous. Maatta, a 20-year-old defenceman from Finland, insisted he felt normal and believes he could be back on the ice sooner rather than later. I want to come back tomorrow, Maatta said after practice. But Ive got to take it easy first. I have to make sure Im 100 per cent and can help the team when I come back. Maatta was able to continue playing hockey until his Nov. 4 surgery. The team said he would return within four weeks of the operation, which was performed by head and neck surgeon Dr. Robert Ferris at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Coach Mike Johnston said Maatta was ahead of schedule to return to game action. The way it looks right now, hell definitely be back before the four-week window, Johnston said. I would expecct if he reacts positively to the skate today and the doctors take a look at him over the next day or so, he can be back any time in the next five, six days.dddddddddddd. Maatta brushed off concern about the tumour and its removal, saying there was nothing but a scar as a result. I look at it as a bump on the road, the 2012 first-round pick said. Its really good that we found it early. It hasnt really bothered me before. Its not going to bother me again. Its just another bump in the road. I got over it. I can start playing hockey again. Maatta skated on his own following the Penguins morning skate at Madison Square Garden in New York on Tuesday. This was another step in his road back. He took part in most of the drills, hes starting to build up, Johnston said. Well see how he reacts after this skate. I know they want to be cautious just for a few days just to make sure everythings fine with him. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz