Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

05.08.2019 02:50
et at the finish line by her friend and t Zitat · Antworten

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Caroline Wozniacki was thrilled with her first marathon.The tennis star ran the 26.2 mile course in just under 3 hours, 27 minutes — a few minutes ahead of her desired time. She originally had hoped to come in under 4 hours and quickly adjusted her goal to 3:30 during the race. So when she crossed the line and saw her time she was ecstatic.The crowd was amazing. It was incredible. It was such an incredible experience, the 24-year-old former No. 1 ranked player said. Im so happy to have done this. Im so proud. Now I have this medal. I can say that Ive done the New York City Marathon. Ive even done it at a cool time. So Im really, really happy.She was met at the finish line by her friend and tennis rival Serena Williams and the pair hugged.Wozniacki was somewhat amazed that she had done so well since she admitted that she didnt really prepare as well as she could have for the race. Her longest training run was 13 miles.I think Ive done everything youre not supposed to do before a marathon, Wozniacki said laughing. I had a Halloween party three days ago and came back at like 4 in the morning. Two days ago I chilled a little bit, but Ive been really busy.She also said that she went to the New York Rangers game on Saturday night, foregoing a traditional pasta dinner.Wozniakci was also busy raising money for charity. Her marathon raised over $81,000 for Team for Kids, which helps fund marathon organizer New York Road Runners youth programs. She said that Williams made a big contribution to the charity.Wozniacki left open the chance to run another marathon — just dont expect it any time soon.Right now I dont think Im going to do one for a few years, but probably at some point Im going to do another one. Right now Im just tired, she said. Im exhausted. If you ask me right now, then Id say no, but Im sure that Im going to look back on this experience and say that this was awesome and want to do it again. Anfernee Simons Blazers Jersey . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. Clyde Drexler Blazers Jersey . This has become the Raptors mantra as they embark on a new era with a new regime and, in the not-so-distant future, a new image. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Terry...Blazers-Jersey/. – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys . The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers. Gary Trent Jr. Blazers Jersey .FIFA said its appeals panel ruled the case not admissible.The former U.S. Attorney had objected to ethics judge Joachim Eckerts summary of the World Cup bid investigation, claiming numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of his work.Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - Gordon Hayward scored 24 points and the Utah Jazz rolled to a 108-73 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. Trey Burke added 19 points and Joe Ingles scored 16 for the Jazz, who have won two in a row and three of their last five. Jarrett Jack had 16 points to lead the Nets, who have dropped two in a row and 10 of their last 12. The Nets played for the first time since learning Friday that they will be without Mirza Teletovic for the rest of the season after the forward was found to have multiple blood clots in his lungs. Teletovic left Thursday nights game against the Clippers after experiencing shortness of breath and was taken to a Los Angeles hospital, where tests revealed the clots. New Jersey went 1-2 on a three-game road trip. Their final lead against Utah was 7-5. Burke hit two 3-pointers during a quick 8-0 run early in the second quarter that gave the Jazz an 11-point lead. Joe Johnsons jumper at the other end got the Nets wwithin single digits for the last time in the game.dddddddddddd Utah pushed its lead to 21 points at halftime and led by as much as 29 in the third quarter on a Dante Exum 3 that made it 70-41. Exum had four of Utahs 23 assists in the game and Ingles added five. Jazz coach Quin Snyder called his teams play unselfish. Generally when you do that, good things will happen, he said. And we played pretty good on top of that tonight. Exum scored 13 points in the win and Enes Kanter had 10 for the Jazz, who shot 53.2 percent from the field, including 13-of-29 on 3-pointers. Ingles and Burke each made four 3s. Mason Plumlee was the only other Nets scorer in double digits with 11 points. Game Notes The Nets won both meetings with Utah last season after losing the previous four ... The teams will meet again in Brooklyn on March 8 ... The Jazz began a four-game homestand that continues Monday against Boston ... The Nets host Portland on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz