Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

07.08.2019 02:42
udy lens of the rear view mirror, his mood Zitat · Antworten

Orchard Park, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - The Buffalo Bills made it official Monday and named Rex Ryan their new head coach. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but reports Sunday indicated Ryan had agreed to a five-year deal worth about $5.5 million per season. Ryan will remain in the AFC East after spending the last six years as head coach of the New York Jets. He was fired after a 4-12 mark this past season and guided the Jets to a record of 46-50 during his tenure. Following an extensive search, we are pleased today to announce that Rex Ryan is our new head coach, said Bills owner Terry Pegula in a statement Monday. Rex brings a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to the position that we feel will be a tremendous benefit to our players and the entire Bills organization. He was very impressive during the interview process, as were many of the candidates to which we spoke, and we feel Rex is the best fit for our team. We look forward to his leadership and expertise in directing our team to the playoffs and bringing a championship to Buffalo for our fans. Ryan had success in his first two years with the Jets, leading the franchise to the AFC Championship Game after each season. However, the Jets never had another winning season over his last four years. The Bills finished 9-7 this past season, their first winning record since a similar mark in 2004, but head coach Doug Marrone decided to opt out of his contract. He exercised a clause that allowed him to do so when the franchise was sold from the Ralph Wilson Trust to Terry and Kim Pegula in October. Marrone was 15-17 in his two seasons with the Bills, who have not reached the playoffs since 1999 but can build upon one of the NFLs top defensive units from 2014. Ryan is a defensive-minded coach, having spent four seasons as defensive coordinator in Baltimore before taking the job with the Jets. Josh Donaldson Braves Jersey . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). Freddie Freeman Braves Jersey . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/mik...raves-jersey/.Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. Tom Glavine Braves Jersey . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings.London - Its not every day, in fact its not every generation Canada produces an MVP of a Spanish La Liga club. Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier. Its quite an international pedigree to round off a resume already boasting an MVP award from the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup. De Guzman received his first call up to the national team back in January 2001 and has been omnipresent ever since. Now a mature footballer, 31-years of age and with Canada fully submerged in the murky waters of rock bottomless, the native Torontonian revealed he has no plans to retire from internationals. "I still got that same feeling I got when I got that first call up," he told TSN.ca after last Tuesday nights 3-0 defeat to Australia. "I get excited by it, look forward to it. Its a huge honour of having over a decade of wearing the jersey. I still want to be a part of it" Having knocked about various European leagues throughout his career, now playing for Skoda Xanthi in the Greek Superleague, de Guzman harbours no illusions of why yet again Canada not only lost, but failed miserably in front of goal against the Socceroos at Craven Cottage. "We were playing against guys who are playing at higher levels than us," de Guzman forthrightly disclosed. "Also they have their own league. You could see they physically dominated us from the first minute to the end. That just shows that these guys are playing at their clubs as starters. Most of our guys its not the case. Were not playing in high leagues." Then he went into overdrive. "As a nation we dont have our own league, theres only a handful of our guys starting at their clubs. That is something that is a huge concern." Guilty on both counts are Canadian soccers stakeholders. Not the type to be an observer, through the cloudy lens of the rear view mirror, his mood lifted emphatically when discussing Generation Russia: the crop of Canadian talent expected to lead the charge to qualify for the 2018 World Cup. "On the bright side of things it was great to see the young guys get a chance. They never had this opportunity to play against a good team like Australia in this atmosphere as well. Craven Cottage is a great stadium." "I think this is what the younger generation needs, they need to be in matches like this to commit errors, and pick up good habits in the long run. And get a chance at this type of exposure," de Guzman added. "Its what our country needs. On an individual aspect its important they go back to their clubs get involved in their clubs and they need to work on their fitness." Hes already identified the core upon whom the Canadian will need to rely when qualification for Russia 2018 gets underway. "Since the beginning of this camp there is a handful of them; Russell [Teibert], [Ashtone] Morgan, [Samuel] Piette, [Doniel] Henry… These are the guys that are the new core of new generation coming, hopefully into Russia." "These are the guys who are playing at their clubs at decent levels. Maybe Piette playing in the reserve team at Dusseldorf may not be equivalent to what MLS is, but he is getting good training also teaching." "For a lot of the other young guys, including that core I just mentioned coming into these types of camps is the first time they are getting actual good coaching. They come out of this camp as a better player, theyve learned something." De Guzman cut no bones when fast tracking the timeline of the next generation as a core member of this current one, feeling their learning curve has been anything but linear. "This is something that sadly has been lacking for a lot of Canadians, even Canadians up until now. Even guys like Dwayne [De Rosario] have said this is the most he has ever learned in a national team, or even in his career." Hows that for an endorsement of the current Canadian coach? "So, I think this is a culture shock for us Canadians to get used to, its something we have needed for a long time," de Guzman added. "Its not going to happen in two friendly games or even a couple of camps.dddddddddddd It is going to happen over a long period of time. It is a new adjustment that will bring results in the long run." Mighty impressed is the North Scarborough alumni with Benito Floro. "What he has impressed me with is pretty much coming into a situation like this with the national team when the Canadian soccer nation is rock bottom for him to take the initiative and show that his philosophies could change the team, and the game in the country... [it] is one impressive thing." "The other impressive thing is seeing most of the most of the Canadians blown away, questioning his philosophy, de Guzman added. "It reminds me of when I first went to Spain, and before I was in Spain I was in France and Germany knowing only Canadian football. Going to Spain the football I was being shown was kind of strange to me but after a while it actually made me into a far better player. I probably had the best moments of my career. This team will need to have a little time to adjust to what Floro wants. Like I said it can only go in one direction, which is forward." The 32-year-olds comments kept with that rock bottom-feeling theme. You can take the boy out of Toronto land him in places like France, Germany, Spain and Greece but you cant ever take away a life time love affair with his birth city. No one has a real clue of what de Guzman had to deal with - on or off the pitch - during his tenure at BMO Field. Who, then, are we to dare criticize him as things didnt exactly work out as hoped and expected from the midfielder whilst working from home? How unceremonious was De Guzmans departure from Toronto FC... Please do remind me. Hardly surprising for the national team, de Guzman and De Rosario are roomies. Everyone belongs to some form of self- preservation society. Who, then, could deny him his rather outlandish coloured Lamborghini? The mans evidently got European style? Why wouldnt he after spending 14 odd years on the continent? When it was put to de Guzman to reveal his thoughts and feelings for a club he departed from in July 2012, there was no hesitation or pause in his voice. "I love TFC. I love that club. I love the fact we have a professional team. Its my home team. It still remains a big chunk of my heart." "It hurts to see what the team is going through and what they have been going through for so many years," he added. MLSE is one thing and TFC is another. Its just a very tough situation. Not for De Guzman to reflect on whether Canadas original MLS club had broken down completely, suffered the football equivalent of the seven-year itch. He preferred to look to offer a solution, look to the future. "It needs to be solved in a different way, a different way than in has been in the past. It hurts not only the fans [but] it also hurts the future of football in Canada. You have a lot of talented players coming through the ranks." Name names he did. "Guys who have been in the Academy who are at Queens Park Rangers and were training with us in London - Dylan Carreiro, an ex-TFC player, Keven Aleman playing in Spain [who is] another ex-TFC player - that kind of saddens me to see that they still have to leave this academy in Toronto to still be better." Then came an ominous warning. "Thats still the case for a lot of the guys and I just hope for guys like [Jonathan] Osorio, Morgan, Henry, for guys like that [Kyle] Bekker, too. Its not good for them to stay there too long if they want to become professionals." Then a final tug at the heartstrings: "To know that, to feel that saddens me because that is the only thing thats available in Toronto." "Its a very difficult situation and I think the only thing that could change TFC and finally having success is to start again." "If its rock bottom they have to start again." Catch Toronto FC vs. Montreal Impact live Saturday on TSN at 4pm et/1pm pt. The game can also be heard live on TSN Radio 1050 and CJAD 800 Montreal. You can reach and follow Noel Butler at: Noel.Butler@BellMedia.ca Twitter: @TheSoccerNoel ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz