Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 151 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

08.08.2019 02:45
cess (on his right hind foot), so Ive got to Zitat · Antworten

Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Horse of the Year finalist Bayern is recuperating from a quarter crack of the hoof which has halted his training. Trainer Bob Baffert reports that the injury is not a major one but is cause for concern. Its not that serious, but I havent been able to work him, the Hall of Fame trainer noted. He just had an abscess (on his right hind foot), so Ive got to be really careful with it. Hes day to day. Bayern was originally scheduled to make his 4-year-old debut in the San Antonio Stakes at Santa Anita on Feb. 7. It had been hoped that he would again face Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner California Chrome and 2013 Eclipse Award winner Shared Belief. Bayern won the 2014 Breeders Cup Classic on Nov. 1 at Santa Anita and earlier captured the Woody Stephens Stakes, Haskell Invitational and Pennsylvania Derby, The colt has earned $4,389,680 with six wins from 10 career races, all in 2014. Randall Cunningham Youth Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. Chuck Bednarik Womens Jersey .com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.co...k-black-jersey/. Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. Chuck Bednarik Youth Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Clayton Thorson Youth Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s.WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Jets put together what looked like their best game of the season in a victory over the Detroit Red Wings this week. But now they hope to do it again Wednesday against Chicago -- one of the best teams in the NHL -- to show theyre on the right path. "Weve played one good game," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday. "We need to prove (to) ourselves that we can become more consistent and try to get ourselves to play another good 60 minutes." The Jets beat the Red Wings 4-2 on Monday night. Noel saw some good signs from his young team in the victory. "We wanted to control the neutral zone a little better against Detroit," he said. "We wanted to clog up the middle of the ice. I thought we managed to do that well. "I thought that our breakouts were good from our goal-line and I thought that we were able to get way better dumps and allow us to get on the forecheck." The result was a badly needed two points for the Jets (6-8-2), who have been stuck near the bottom of the Western Conference standings. It was also satisfying for their coach and fans to see a consistent effort. "We ended up with more shots, more offensive zone play ... its not really reinventing stuff," Noel said. "Its just executing the things we talked about before. We finally put all that stuff together. Thats something weve been looking for for some time now." Winnipeg was coming off a 5-1 loss to Chicago last Saturday. "We know that we played a good 20 miinutes against them," Jets forward Mark Scheifele said of the loss.dddddddddddd "We had a good period, then we kind of got away from our game." Scheifele had two assists Monday night but also felt his defensive game was better against Detroit. That was music to Noels ears. "If he was happy with his defensive play, that would be good," said the coach. "To contribute you dont need to only contribute on the scoresheet. Its really how you play the game ... It has to be from a checking standpoint, because that is how eventually you win the game." Defensive play is something that the Jets have had trouble with in the past and injuries havent helped. They called up Zach Redmond this week from their St. Johns AHL farm team and grabbed Keaton Ellerby off waivers from the Los Angeles Kings to shore up their defence ranks. Ellerby barely had time to unpack before finding himself on the ice Monday night. "Ive only been here two days so Im still getting used to the names and faces but for the most part everybodys been very welcoming," he said after practice Tuesday. "From what I saw last night, its a fast physical team, move pucks quickly, get pucks to the net. I think that fits in well with my game." At six foot five and 221 pounds, he brings size as well as speed, although Monday night was his first game this season. The Jets also are uncertain whether Evander Kane will play in Chicago. He missed Monday nights game with an unspecified injury. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz