Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
carrie567 Offline

12.08.2019 02:49
-42 on hard surfaces that dont deaden hi Zitat · Antworten

PARIS -- Milos Raonic hopes his recent success on clay leads to a long run at the French Open. The Canadian star won his opening match at the second Grand Slam of the year on Sunday, beating Australian wildcard Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 to reach the second round. Raonic, the eighth seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed exactly two hours to advance against one of the games rising young stars. He also beat an Australian opponent for the first time at a Grand Slam after losing to Carsten Ball at the 2010 U.S. Open and Lleyton Hewitt at the 2012 Australian Open. He won on his third match point, sealing victory with a 27th ace. Raonic, who came to Roland Garros from a Rome semifinal last weekend, finished with 50 winners and 30 unforced errors, breaking on four of ten chances. "I felt very good, I was able to do the things I wanted to do," said Raonic, who next plays one of two Czechs, Lukas Rosol of Jiri Vesely. "In the first round you go in not knowing exactly how things are going to play out. When it mattered, I was able to put forward the right attitude and the right level of tennis. Im happy with that." Raonic has a career record of 32-23 on clay courts, compared to 100-42 on hard surfaces that dont deaden his powerful serve. But Raonic had two quarter-final appearances as well as the Rome semifinal in four clay-court tournaments leading up to the French Open. Hes trying to go beyond the third round at Roland Garros for the first time in his career. Later Sunday, sixth seed Tomas Berdych beat Canadian qualifier Peter Polansky of Thornhill 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. Polansky, ranked 137th and playing in only his sixth career singles main draw at a major, last played a Grand Slam at the 2010 US Open. He was successful on only one of six break points while committing 21 unforced errors with 15 winners. "Its good to be back in the main draw of a slam," said Polansky. "I played well and enjoyed it. I was hoping to get a better draw, there are a lot of guys I could have beaten today. "I played well, I just came up a it short. But I take a lot of positives out of the last few weeks. Maybe I have more belief in my game now that Im older." Raonic said that despite heavy conditions in wet Paris, the courts held up well compared to Rome. "Theyre quite similar, though here they can change a little bit more due to the cloud coverage and not really that much sun the last few days," he said. "The ball wasnt bouncing as much as it had actually the last days on the outside courts. The 23-year-old Raonic used his experience against the young Australian, reducing Kyrgios to racket-hurling frustration after breaking immediately after losing serve in the second set. Raonic began the third set with a break for 2-0, lost it, but again gained the lead 4-2 on his way to victory. Raonic said that he was having trouble at times on serve, but managed to fight through the problem. "I was getting it together when it mattered, and thats all I can really ask," he said. "There was some moments where I was losing a little bit of concentration on my level, and I was able to put it together when I was in the important moments." After answering on-court questions in French, Raonic then said he would tweet a message in the language later. He said he would have the tweet proofed by an expert speaker before broadcasting it to his 143,000 followers. Cheap Air Force Ones For Sale .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. Nike Air Force Ones Sale .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. http://www.airforceforsalecheap.com/. The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Cheap Air Force 1 . The Argentine midfielder made the announcement himself on Twitter on Tuesday and posted a picture of his swollen left foot. His message said he would be out "at least three weeks.RB Leipzigs fairytale maiden season in the Bundesliga continued on Friday night as they moved three points clear at the top of the table with a 3-2 win at Bayer Leverkusen. Kevin Kampl gave Leverkusen the lead after just a minute, but an own goal from Julian Baumgartlinger brought Leipzig back on terms almost immediately.Julian Brandt put Leverkusen back in front again on the stroke of half-time, but Hakan Calhanoglu missed a second-half penalty which would have made it 3-1 and Leipzig made the hosts pay by levelling through Emil Forsberg. Forsberg then set up captain Willi Orban to head in a late Leipzig winner which made it 11 games unbeaten - a new record for a Bundesliga newcomer - and took them to the top of the table, at least until Bayern Munich travel to Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.Kampl gave Leverkusen a flying start when he found some space unmarked at the far post and slotted his shot into an unguarded net from Brandts cross.However, the hosts were pegged back three minutes later when Timo Werner got a touch on Forsbergs corner at the near post and the ball struck the thigh of Baumgartlinger to sneak inside the left-hand upright. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The game quietened down after that barnstorming start, but there was to be another goal before the interval with Leverkusen regaining the lead out of nothing in first-half stoppage time.ddddddddddddBrandt was ignored by the two Leipzig central defenders as he latched onto Hakan Calhanoglus lofted pass, but there was still a lot of work for the Germany international to do as he brought the ball under control before whipping a shot past Peter Gulacsi and into the far top corner.Stefan Ilsanker, whose misplaced pass had been picked up by Calhanoglu for that goal, then committed a foul on Brandt which gave the Turkish midfielder the chance to double Leverkusens lead from the penalty spot early in the second half.However, the usually assured Calhanoglu saw his spot-kick saved by Gulacsi, and Leipzig breathed again.Marcel Halstenberg had a shot blocked by Benjamin Henrichs as Leipzigs lively attacking football continued to cause problems, and Leverkusen invited Forsberg to advance and unleash a shot which Bernd Leno only flapped at as the visitors deservedly levelled again.Werner wasted a glorious opportunity to put Leipzig in front with 20 minutes to go before Leno made up for his earlier error by denying Marcel Sabitzer.Leverkusen could not hold out, though, as Orban timed his first-ever Bundesliga goal to perfection, heading in Forsbergs cross at the far post to take Leipzig clear at the summit.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz