Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
ylq Offline

Mensch +++

20.12.2019 03:35
"Her hair is carrot Zitat · Antworten

"Her hair is carrot-like, and two braided braids stand upright. Her nose looks like a little potato with freckles on it. There is a big mouth under her nose and her teeth are neat Jie����Pippi in Long Socks described by Fairytale Grandma Greenland. Since I got the book Pippi in Long Socks, this unique new friend has quietly come to my side and walked into my heart Cigarettes Online. Pippi Lively and cheerful, naughty and funny, often have many wonderful ghost ideas. Dumi and Anika like her very much. Pippi's ability is great! She will naughtily climb to the tree and eat big mouthful, and will be strong Hercules lifted up high and would bravely shark down the river, but also wily thief thieves and thieves ... I especially remember Pippi's joking side. One morning, Pippi rode a horse. Ma came to school, and the classmates looked at her with envious eyes. After class, Pippi actually put one foot on the desk. Suddenly Marlboro Lights, the young female teacher came to her and asked, "Can you tell me Qijia Fives How much do? Pippi looked surprised, and said, "Oh, you don't know it yourself, let me tell you! The teacher said softly, "Pippi, you can't call it 'you', you can call it 'teacher', and when the teacher asks you a question, you have to answer it carefully. Later, after the teacher told her the answer, she pretended not to mind, and continued to ask: "What is eight plus four?" "Almost sixty-seven. Pippi blurted out. "Of course not! The female teacher was a little angry, saying "eight plus four is twelve. You see, Pippi's naughty look makes me angry and funny. Actually, I look like her too! When I was young, I used to live with my grandmother's house, but I did a lot of good things. Grandpa likes drinking white wine, and often uses Sprite bottled wine. I don't like the smell, and started a prank. At one lunch, Grandpa sat down and drank. He used to unscrew the bottle cap, poured the wine into a bowl, and said, "The smell of this wine is not good." Before I reached the throat, I frowned, quickly put down the bowl, stared at me and asked, "Did you do it?" I was not afraid to always love my grandfather, so I said without changing my face. Not me. "" Why is this wine so light? "Grandpa said to herself. I covered my mouth and smiled secretly, he must know that it was his baby granddaughter who had put boiled water in the bottle. In addition, I did something to make my grandma feel bad! No grandmother's door frame is complete, there are always many large and small grooves, what's going on? I hit it with a scooter, and the scooter scratched the paint on the wall. In addition, the biggest headache for my grandmother was because I stayed on the scooter all day long, and my new shoes slipped through a hole within two days of wearing my shoes. The neighbors said that grandma bought me shoes more often than vegetables. The biggest advantage of pipipi is kindness and caring. When she bought candy from the candy store, she noticed that many children were staring at sugar, so she hurriedly gave each of them one and ended up with only a little left. I suddenly thought of myself. Every time Mr. Luo asked us to write an essay in class, there were always a few classmates who did not bring composition papers. I would give out all my composition papers without thinking. I thought: I just have enough, I have a lot in the house! Now my classmates really need my help, how can I stand by and stand by! I don't hesitate to share my things with others, and I feel very happy. I think Pippi in stockings must think so too. You see, even if the thief came to patronize her, she did not call the police. Instead, she danced with them, gave them sweet and sour delicious food, and even gave them gold coins. She retouched the thief with her benevolence. I like Pippi Longstocking, like her frankness, her cuteness, her optimism, and her kindness. This winter vacation, I am very glad that I can meet this friend. On her, I found my own shadow. If you can get this book, I believe she can also be your good friend Marlboro Gold.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz