Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 156 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
ylq Offline

Mensch +++

20.12.2019 03:35
Now that there are Zitat · Antworten

Now that there are more only children and only two children in the family, the children now live to live like a prince and princess with meals to open their mouths and clothes to reach out. Everything requires parents to help or complete. A kind of dependence on parents is because of this sense of dependence, making today's children do not want to do it themselves, do not want to be independent. I am also a person who depends on my parents and refuses to be independent. But this summer, I read a book that made me want to change myself, and that was-"Hu Xiao Nao Diary. My parents are not my servants." This book is mainly about: Originally, Hu Xiaonao's life was very peaceful. Every day, he was served by his parents like his prince. But suddenly one day, this peace was broken. A new maverick in the class-Gao Ge. Subsequently, Hu Xiaonao, Little Cherry and Yan Shi started a special independent competition. The winner will go to the revolving restaurant at the top of the TV tower with teacher Gao Ge for dinner. During the competition, the three Hu Xiaonao came to a poor mountain village together and met a group of very poor but also amazing children. After going through the experience again and again, they not only gained friendship but also learned independence here. After reading this book, I think I should learn to be independent too. It happens that my father and mother want to go to work. Grandpa and grandma have to go back to their hometown again. My brother is the only one left at home. My mother gave me some money for my brother and I to go out for lunch Wholesale Cigarettes. But I want to learn to cook by myself, but I have no experience, so I turned on my mobile phone and searched the Internet mokingusacigarettes.com. After watching it for a long time, I have n��t cooked yet. My brother has been rolling on the ground and yelling, "I am hungry, I'm going to eat! Why are you so slow! I'm going to eat, I'm going to eat ... "I was so annoyed by him that I had to take out a packet of snacks and send him away. I started to "get started", first make a bowl of scrambled eggs with tomatoes. According to the online description, I cut the washed tomatoes first, but I go all the way, the tomato juice "spatters" and splashes out. The bottom of the pot is on my face and on the apron. I had to wipe it with a paper towel. After wiping it, I beat two eggs according to the online method. After the eggs were beaten, I poured a little salad in the pot. The oil, a few bangs, the oil splashed out. I quickly stepped back, took the spatula with timidity, raised the beaten egg and fell down, a bang. The oil splattered again. I took a few steps back, accidentally stepped on my brother's toy, and fell down a lot. I stood up against the wall, rubbed the painful ass, and hurried over, "Yeah. "My eggs!" I hurriedly fry with a spatula, but it was too late, and the eggs were already pasty. I had to pour the tomatoes in and fry, fry for 3 minutes, add two spoons of salt, and I quickly Pour out the "poor" tomato scrambled eggs and serve it slowly. My brother can't wait, picking up the chopsticks, taking a bite to taste it, saying "OK, it's ok, it's too salty, the egg, don't say it." After speaking, he sipped it from his mouth. The egg spit out and ran into the kitchen to drink water. I had to give this bowl of "tomato custard" to the trash can. Making a tomato scrambled egg is very simple in the hands of ordinary people Cigarettes Online, but it is so difficult in my hands. It seems that I still need a lot of exercise. I finally understood that my parents worked for me and made me accustomed to laziness; with the protection of my parents, I became a bird in a cage ... Although this time did not succeed, I believe that as long as you try and try, as long as you Doing it will succeed. I want to learn self-discipline. I want to be as independent and upright as Hu Xiaonao, to be a good child with independence and self-discipline, and never let my parents be my servants.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz