Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 135 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
ylq Offline

Mensch +++

07.01.2020 07:46
nto despair. If there is a flowe Zitat · Antworten

Just after the Second World War, Germany was full of ruins and ruins, and its eyes were desolate and desolate. The Allied Commander-in-Chief Patton visited a German village. There, Patton saw an incredible and extremely shocking scene: a wild grass shed in a wind-filled thatched shed, a vase on a shabby wooden table. Patton was surprised, and said to himself: "It's amazing. In the near future, Germany will reshape the rivers and mountains and make the world look good again." Sure enough, after several years of adjustment and revitalization, Germany quickly rose. So far, Germany's position in the world is also important and cannot be underestimated. A small flower made Patton see Germany's tomorrow. Inserting a small flower in the bottle not only dotted the house, aroused the confidence of the family, but also ignited the hope of the nation. No doubt, this flower is not only planted in a vase, but also planted in people's hearts. There is a flower in the heart, there is light in front of you, there is a road under your feet, your body has strength, and your spirit can shake. Buddhism says: The heart is born from the heart, the realm changes with the heart. What does that mean? That is to say, a person's appearance will always be affected by his inner thoughts, and the environment will change with the change of mood. Needless to say, the important role of the "heart" is pointed out here, and his speech and behavior will show more or less. For example, if a person thinks of something happy in his heart, his expression will be happy, his language will be light, and his movements will be chic. If you think of a sad thing, whether it is an expression Cheap Cigarettes, a language, or even an action, it will show a sad and sighing side. Then, plant a colorful flower in your heart. There is a flower in my heart, and my heart is magnificent, fragrant and bright. In my heart, even if he saw a piece of dead wood or heard the howling wind, he would not show pessimism and sigh, and would sigh and sigh. Planting a flower in your heart shows a person's tenacious challenge to reality and a strong vision of tomorrow Marlboro Lights. If there is a flower in your heart, all you can see are colorful and colorful flowers, as if you are in a flowery world. If there is a flower in my heart, I will not sink into pessimism, I will not succumb to it, and I will not fall into despair. If there is a flower in your heart, it is not only you who are gorgeous and fragrant, but also others and the great world. A dead branch will sink a tree. Similarly, a flower will inspire a garden. You, like that flower Cigarettes Online, inspire and inspire not only yourself, but me, him, and us and them around me. A dead branch, like an ice cube, freezes. A flower is like warm water, it will warm a piece. A flower in your heart drives me to plant a flower in my heart. I am happy and naturally infect him, let him plant a flower too. In this case, you have, I have, he has, everyone has, isn't the world just a world of flowers and flowers? The world of flowers, don't you like the world of flowers. Everyone loves it. So, hurry up and plant flowers, in your heart!
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz