Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 147 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
ylq Offline

Mensch +++

21.04.2020 09:01
Book is my best friend Zitat · Antworten

Book is my best friend. No matter when I am depressed, angry, happy, or bored, I can find the right books to accompany me, and with them, I feel very happy. I like to read "Yi Lin" magazine. I remember an article in "Whispering the Wood Cutter". It said that a lumberjack was going to cut trees. On the first day, he fell down 19 big trees. The boss said he Well done, the next day he worked harder to cut the tree, but only cut 16 big trees. On the third day, the worker devoted double enthusiasm to work, but to his disappointment, he only cut down 12 large trees. He took the initiative to review with the boss, saying that he did not do well, the harder he worked, the less he did. The boss asked: "How often do you grind the axe?" He was shocked, and then said: "I spent all my time cutting trees. How can I grind the axe?" Through this article, I understand Over: Hard work is a good attitude to do things, but this does not mean that as long as we spend a lot of time things will be resolved or better Newport Cigarettes. Practice tells us: it is not not to do things, not just to do things, but to pay attention to the ways and methods of doing things. The book I also like to read is "Little Doudou by the Window". This tells a true story of the author when he was in elementary school: Xiao Doudou was dropped out of the original school due to mischief and came to Ba Xueyuan. Principal Xiaolin often said to Xiao Doudou: "You are such a good boy!" Under the care and guidance of President Xiaolin, the "strange" Xiao Doudou in the eyes of ordinary people has gradually become a child that everyone can accept, and Laid the foundation of her life. "Ba Xueyuan" has a unique headmaster. The first time he saw Xiao Doudou, the principal smiled and listened to Xiao Doudou's words for four hours. No trace of impatience Marlboro Red, no trace of boredom. "Baxueyuan" has a different lunch. When the lunch starts, the principal will ask: "Are everyone bringing the taste of the sea and the taste of the mountain?" With a different education method, the first class of each day, the teacher writes the lessons to be taken that day and the focus of each class on the blackboard, so the children start from the class they like, Slowly the teacher will know the interest of every student. Today I read another book called "The Wizard of Oz". This book is about a little girl named Dorothy blown by a whirlwind to a lush On the grass, she was particularly scared and wanted to go home, but the way home was difficult and very far away mokingusacigarettes.com. She encountered scarecrows, tin men and cowards on the way. She helped them find their mind, wisdom and guts. The scarecrow ruled Throughout the Emerald City, the Tin Man ruled the entire Winki Kingdom, and the lion became the king of the ancient forest. Through this book, I learned that if you want to be a successful person, you must have mind, wisdom, and courage, and at the same time Want A warm home with a good book, is a true friend. As long as we carefully read, the books would be a good book and make friends, these friends will be with us for a lifetime, and lifetime benefit!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz