Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 161 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
ylq Offline

Mensch +++

21.04.2020 09:01
I often say tI often say thathat Zitat · Antworten

I often say that I live by friendship. Friendship is the beacon of my way. ��There is a dialogue between human natures Carton Of Cigarettes. Please believe me. Humanity is recovering. The friendship seems to be the flowers planted in the spring. It happens unconsciously with human nature. Human language can hardly express this kind of wonderfulness, which is amorphous, irregular, and unproportionate, and really exists. It really happens at all times. Only the ridiculous and absurd space allows mortals to have a glimpse of the human nature that is far away and close. , "Like a woman, as beautiful as a dream, but with a hateful fish tail." Life is an accident, accidentally falling into this body that did not belong to you, every player is forced to have to finish this accident. The game. What is the position of friendship in a long life? The game is a maze, and gay people go to the same path. The impact of the scene of walking side by side is the friendship of all. It is called "the same "Friendship", also known as "the first kind of friendship", "everything has a foundation of reality" The first kind of friendship allows friends to support each other, like the sail and the hull, to complete the magnificent ocean horizontally Friend Together, form and shadow together, to work hard for a shared dream day and night, "much deeper than a pair of twins." The future is misty, so friends will be tested, and more than half of them intentionally or unintentionally slowly alienate. In front of interests, there may always be "same direction" The "friendship" has weakened feelings, and generally does not sever friendships. People with deep friendships may have unexpected "big changes." I moved to Shimonoseki. I met a pair of friends in the past few months and studied the waves together, hoping to get from Planck. , Einstein, De Broglie's world, sincerely make a sincere, Guanghua rotation, the wave of research is increasingly hopeless Wholesale Cigarettes, and then I moved to X City to live for a period of time, go home to Xiaguan, to check their news, I know that the two of them are unknowingly unsuccessful. In the spring of 2011, I have been staying in the country, my father reported me to the F Museum, it is fortunate that the fellow friend in front of me was also divided into this school, we again Becoming a close friend of the shadow, there is a pair of people in the class who are close to us. What makes him strange is that the two people have different ambitions, such as Goethe and Napoleon. The sincerity of the other is also the same to these two great men. From an ideal perspective, It is a "different friendship", and it can also be called a "second friendship." The second kind of friendship will greatly reduce the suspicion of friends and make them more cheerful. They are easy to treat others Marlboro Cigarettes, learn from each other and complement each other. The friendship relationship is not easy to break, even if only On the other hand, friendship is the same as before, and it is better to withstand the test of separation. If there is a suspicion between the two, the snow melts soon after the handover and no longer exists. However, after separation for a long time compared to some people, I said, maybe half or right On the left, although my friends are still friends, but my heart is sparse, I guess that the separation of a certain period of time is more likely to destroy the deep friendship between the two. Finally, by the way, during the first meeting ("different" type), If the other party is not too knowledgeable (refers to people like Milan and Beckett), be cautious, and it will be more relaxed later. Friendship can be said to require all kinds of extremely rare and expensive natures, each of which is well-balanced and adaptable, For a poet, "this is the match of the soul, the conversation of human nature."
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz